"What are you two doing here?" (Y/n) asked the pair as she crossed her arms over her chest a smile evident from her raised cheeks under her mask. Robin opened his mouth to fill (Y/n) in on their situation when Starfire beat him to it.

"Robin is being forced to go on a date with a manipulative grimplork!" Starfire said as she had a fire powered by hatred and jealousy in her eyes. (Y/n) only let out a soft laugh. "You're telling me, you're getting blackmailed into going to a high school prom? I wonder who the lucky lady is." Robin was about to tell her about Kitten when she cut him off. "Well since I'm assuming this is your first date, you'll want to look your best." (Y/n) said as she got closer to Robin.

The pair was only a couple inches away from each other as (Y/n) adjusted his bow tie. "No offense, Bloom, but I'd rather not look my best if possible. And it's not even a real date." Robin said catching her (e/c) eyes with his masked ones. "Don't be such a buzzkill, birdbrain." (Y/n) said straightening out his suit jacket making a soft blush appear on Robin's cheeks. Starfire didn't even notice the pink on Robin's cheeks as she kept her eye out for Kitten.

"And the finishing touch." (Y/n) said softly as she brushed a few strands of hair to the side revealing a beautiful white rose that bloomed once the hair was out of sight. Gently plucking the rose, (Y/n) placed the boutonnière in the front left pocket of Robin's jacket. "There!" (Y/n) said before taking a step back. "I've definitely outdone myself once again. Handsome as always, Robin." (Y/n) said with a smile as her mask filled with soft pink petals.

"And you look extravagant, Bloom. I don't think I've ever seen you this dressed up before. You look beautiful." Robin said softly to the girl in front of him with a kind smile. The roses quickly turned red, including the one on her wrist and Robin's jacket.

"So, I'm guessing this is your plans for the night?" Robin asked and (Y/n) nodded. "Yup, just waiting on my date." The mention of her having a date made Robin raise a brow. "Date? You have a date?" (Y/n) only raised a brow at his question. "N-not that I don't think you're capable of having a date, of course. B-but...you have a date? Who is it?" Robin stuttered out trying to save himself.

"Indeed I do. Honestly it's n-" (Y/n) was cut off by someone yelling behind them. "Could that absolute goddess be my date? I repeat, MY date for the evening?" A voice yelled causing the three to look for who exactly was yelling. Robin was surprised as someone quickly wrapped their arms around (Y/n) and spun her around making her laugh.

"Put me down, you idiot!" (Y/n)'s laugh was loud and clear catching everyone's attention. The mystery person with red hair did as she said putting her gently back on the ground.

"Wallace? You are here as well?" Starfire asked catching their attention. "Oh my goodness. Is this princess I see in front of me THE Starfire?! Let me see the full picture." The teenager said gently taking Starfire's hand and having her give a spin to display her beauty. "Gorgeous as always, Kors." They said with a bright smile. Robin couldn't help but raise a brow at the other guy.

"Uh, Porcupine, who's the guy?" Wallace asked (Y/n) making her roll her eyes. "Robin of the Teen Titans, Wally West." (Y/n) introduced them and Wally raised a brow at Robin. "So...he's-" "Yeah." "Huh...interesting...nice to meet you, Robin." Wally said with a smile as he held his hand out to him. "Likewise." Robin's tone was as harsh as his glare as they shook hands. "You know, you're definitely a lot shorter than I imagined you'd be." Wally said with a light laugh only to be met with (Y/n) jabbing him with her elbow.

An awkward silence floated in the air as Robin glared Wally down. "So...this is your date?" Robin asked with a raised brow. (Y/n) was about to say something when a loud car horn caught all of their attention. The group watched as a bright pink limousine pulled up.