Chapter 12

Cyborg, Beast Boy, and I all yelled as we fell down a winding tunnel covered in black and red. We all landed on the ground hard. The three of us immediately got up and watched as the red and black portal closed above us. "Well that doesn't seem good." I said staring at where the portal closed.

"Oh, man." Cyborg said and I turned around to see both of them looking into the distance. The world around us had floating grey rock platforms and the black sky was full of red star like dots. "I told you we shouldn't have gone in her room!" Beast Boy tried to lecture Cyborg and I. "Hey Cyborg?" "Yeah Perci?" "If I beat the ever loving shit out of Beast Boy, is it considered animal cruelty? Asking for a friend." I asked while Beast Boy protested...loudly.

"Uh...where are we?" Beast asked while Cyborg messed around on his arm. "You're asking the wrong robot." Cyborg answered annoyed. "I don't think we're in Kanas anymore, Toto." I said doing an overly exaggerated Dorthy impression while kicking a rock over the ledge seeing how far it would go. "Not helping." Beast Boy said with his arms crossed over his chest as he glared at me.

"My sensors must be on the blink cause they're saying we're in Titans Tower!" Cyborg said trying to figure out an answer for us. "Right...so how do we get back?" Beast Boy asked still looking around where we were. "Guess we start walking." Cyborg answered finally looking up from his right arm while Beast objected. "Come on! I'm serious. We're on a rock in the middle of-" Beast's rant was cut off as the rocks forming a path for us.

"You were saying Beastie?" I asked smirking at him while he stared in disbelief at the path. "If sending us to Weirdsville is Raven's idea of a joke I am so not laughing." Beast said as we started walking. "If this was all just some elaborate joke to get back at you I'd be honestly impressed. It's like we're in a whole different universe. Do you know how much time and effort a joke like this would take?" I said still looking around in amazement. "Not helping, Perci." Beast said with an attitude.

"Guys, she didn't send us here. You're the one who went snooping in her room and popping zits in her magic mirror, B." Cyborg said putting the fault on Beast Boy. "Who booby-traps a mirror?" "Ha! Booby." I said with a laugh at what Beast said. Sure it's immature...but it's still funny.

"Maybe it wasn't a trap. Maybe it's Raven's way home. Maybe this is where she's from." Cyborg said. "Definitely creepy enough." Beast commented and I rolled my eyes. "If this is where Raven comes from, I'd love to hear stories about this place." I commented. "Whatcha mean?" Beast asked. "If she came from here, there had to be more. Cause right now it looks worse than a ghost time. Who knows what went down here." I would've added more but a voice caught all of us off guard.

"Turn back." A voice called out making all of us stop in our tracks. "R-really funny Night...cut it out won't ya?" Beast said nervously as his head turned to face me. "That...that wasn't me." We all turned around trying to find the source of the voice. "Like I was saying..." Beast boy tried to continue. "Turn back...turn back...turn back...turn back." Three small black birds with red eyes said from a tree. "Thanks I hate it." I whisper yelled more to myself than the others.

"Sweet! Betcha they can tell us how to get home." Beast said and my eyes widened. "Have you never watched a horror movie ever in your life?!" I almost yelled at him. "Careful...how do we know they're not a threat?" Cyborg warned Beast. "Heeeelllooo? Remember me? Beast boy? If they were dangerous l, I'd know." Beast said while Cyborg and I just stared at him like the idiot he was.

"That's it...Beast Boy would die first in a horror movie. It's a canon event now Cy. There's nothing we can do to stop it." I said making Cyborg facepalm...hard. "Hey, little guys, my buddies and I were wondering if-" Beast cut himself off as the birds were now at his feet. "Is it just me or did they get bigger?" I asked as I started to get a little freaked out by the birds. "Turn back...turn back..." The birds said together before their once small beaks changed into large ones with teeth. "AHHH!" Beast Boy yelled running right into Cyborg and I making us tumble to the ground.