Chapter 30

"I do not understand. It says she should be right here. But we have searched the everywhere for her." Starfire said as she stared down at her communicator that showed Perci's communicators location. "She probably doesn't want to be found." Raven said with an eye roll. "Or! She's hiding in the walls or right under our feet!" Beast boy said before getting onto his hands and knees as he eyed a large weed coming from the pavement.

"We know you're in there, Perci! Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Beast boy yelled to the plant growing through cracks in the pavement. Raven rolled her eyes at the hero. "Yeah keep yelling. That's definitely going to help us find her." She said sarcastically before doing another look around the alley. "That's weird. It says she hasn't moved at all since we last contacted her." Cyborg said confused as he stared down at his arm displaying the communicators location.

"Found her...sort of." Raven said and the group quickly gathered around her. The team of heroes all stared down at the soft pink rose that was growing between the cracks of the walls around them. In the center of the flower being held in place by a few soft petals was the bright yellow titans communicator.

A couple days had past since the titans had their not so happy reunion with Robin. To make matters worse for the team, Perci wasn't responding to any of their messages and they were unable to find her. They even went so far as to going to her club and asking the people there if they had seen her recently. All of their attempts and leads only came to dead ends. Not only did the titans have to worry about Robin, but they were starting to become worried about Perci as well.

Robin on the other hand was becoming more and more infuriated by the situation he was in. He tried to stay positive about what was going on, but it was becoming hard. In the time he'd been with Slade, he still wasn't able to find out any new information about him. Robin was stuck doing Slade's bidding until his friends were out of danger.

"Robin, you're proving yourself to be quite useful." Slade said to the hero. Robin simply glared at the man in front of him. "There is someone I'd like to know more about." "There is nothing you need to know about the Titans." Robin's anger seeped into his words as Slade glanced over at the hero. "They're not the ones I'm referring to." The man said making Robin raise a brow at him.

"While she has worked with you and the other Titans, it doesn't look like she...made the cut." Robin knew exactly who Slade was referring to. "The two of you seem...rather close." A low angry growl left Robin's mouth as he went to attack the man in front of him.

Slade and Robin went at it for a couple minutes. Slade dodged multiple attacks from the hero before attacking himself. Robin was sent flying away as he hit the large gears turning in the room. The hero was about to attack once more when a voice came from the entrance.

"Am I interrupting something?" Slade and Robin both turned to the voice. Standing with their arms crossed over their chest and a raised brow was none other than Night Shade. "No...not at all. To what do I owe the pleasure, Night Shade? And do tell me how you got past my security system." Slade said while Robin was staring at her appearance. Night's white tank top was covered in various spots of blood.

"And make it harder for me to get in next time? Yeah, thanks but no thanks." Night said before noticing Robin's eyes on her shirt. "Don't worry, it's not my blood." Night said smirking under her mask while Robin glared at her.

"May I ask why you are here?" Slade asked as he circled her before leaning down closer to her ear. "Have you changed your mind on my proposition?" He asked before walking away so his back was to both teens. Robin's fists clenched as he watched an uncomfortable shiver run through Night's body.

"I made it very clear last time. I don't do partnerships or anything even slightly close to them." Night said before glancing over at Robin. "I'm actually here for you, Robin. Do you prefer Red X or Robin? Or is there something else you want me to call you?" Night asked as she placed a hand on her hip while Robin rolled his eyes behind his mask. "Just Robin is fine."