𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

IT TURNED OUT THAT THEY HAD PLENTY OF BANDAGES, MORE THAN THEY COULD CARRY

IT TURNED OUT THAT THEY HAD PLENTY OF BANDAGES, MORE THAN THEY COULD CARRY. So, Ivy was all bandaged up, the cloth wrapping around almost the entirety of her arms. She walked into the drop ship to bring Raven some water, and she overheard Bellamy, Finn, and Clarke arguing as she walked in. The Blake man questioned, "If they follow? It's a 120-mile walk to the ocean."

"Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay," the Collins boy groaned, and he spared Ivy a glance before heading out the door, presumably to get the stretcher that they had made for Myles since Raven would be unable to walk.

"No, he can't," Clarke called after Finn before turning to the older man in front of her. She sighed, wondering why the hell he had to be so difficult. "We can't do this without you, Bellamy."

Ivy nodded in agreement as she handed Raven the canteen full of water. There was no way in hell that she was letting him stay there while they all left. She would knock him out and carry him if she had to. He and Clarke had kept them alive that long. They needed him. "Yeah, you're coming. End of story."

"I want you to say that you're with us. Those kids out there, they listen to you," Clarke reminded him. He was able to get the entire crowd to agree with something he said by just yelling it at them confidently. He had kind of a way with words.

He gestured outside where people were packing up their things to go, so clearly, he had lost that fight. "They're lining up to go. They listen to you more."

"I gave them an easy choice. But 5 minutes ago, they were willing to fight and die for you," the blonde girl explained. People wanted to do things that they knew would probably help them survive. Leaving and going to the ocean sounded a lot safer than staying and fighting. "You inspire them. I'm afraid we're gonna need that again before this day is through."

So, they headed out. Most of the people with guns were in the front and on the sides, providing a sort of shield around the group. However, they made it about a hundred feet before Octavia froze. Enzo turned to Ivy, who was right next to him. "Why are we stopping?"

"I don't know..." she responded, and she tried standing on her toes to see if there was anything in their path stopping them from moving. Her question was answered almost five seconds later when an axe came flying from the trees and landed right in one of the gunners's face. She grabbed her best friend's arm and immediately began pulling him to safety. "We gotta go! Back to camp! Run! Go!'