full name: Bert John Gervis Jr (rechristened to Burt Ward in 1964, 65)

age: 22 years

other names: Brer Burt (by the critters), Burty (by Patty), Robin (by Brer Frog), Burt the Caped Suzette, Mr Splash Record (by Brer Bear)

personality: energetic, fast-talking, enthusiastic, brash, fun loving, loyal, caring, friendly, quirky, observant, polite, loving, naive, innocent, jovial, youthful

friends: Patty, Chad, Jeremy, Brer Fox, Brer Bear, Brer Rabbit, Adam West, Cesar Romero, Julie Newmar, Burgess Meredith, Frank Gorshin

enemies: the producers of Batman

likes: being Robin, acting, dogs, making friends, winning, playing beanbag toss, things he's good at, rock and roll, zip lining, giving and receiving presents, critters, helping people, love, saunas

hates: being stuck in one place, stunts, injuries, underpayment, manipulation, lies, not getting mail, abuse, wearing tights, loneliness, seeing Patty sad, losing, brain damage

quotes: "Holy insert word here!"

"That's right, Brer Vulture. I'm pranking your master."

"It's one thing to try to fool me with fake letters, but how could you think I'd fill the reservoir with jelly?"

"Messing with you guys was the highlight of my day."

"We thought you'd like to try talking to her again, but in complete sentences."

"So the gift really comes from the heart, I say we can't spend any money."

"An experience? Like taking her to a horse race?"

"You chasing around a less than cautious robin means a lot to me."

"Since when is an animal lover afraid of the best kind?"

"First you're scared of a dog, then you wreck a log like your head is in a fog!"

"I know just how you feel. I miss Adam West."

"Looks like there might be a riot in here. Patty, is your team struggling?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, but my guess is it's a handmade sauna from Vasterbotten."

"Brer Bear, your screaming isn't helping! You're only ringing the dinner bell for Brer Gator!"

"At least I was known as the Boy Wonder. Brer Frog kept calling me Robin."

"Jeremy, what do you think of my DJ name? Burt the Caped Suzette!"

"He was just sitting on her shoulder. Most birds do that here, like Mr Bluebird."

"I can't take all the credit. Jeremy helped with... I mean he... I guess I can take all the credit."

"That would explain why there were rat chunks in last week's PBn'J."

"Patty, that headache could last your whole life."

"Brer Turtle, you call this a teddy bear? It looks like a pile of fluffy vomit."

"Chad, women are very sensitive about their creations. My first wife once made me one of those infinity scarves and I asked her to cut it so it'd have... y'know, ends."

"Yes, Jill, I agree... that Chad hates your necklace."

"What else has Chad lied about? If that's even his real name!"

"I remember the first time I met Hal. He tackled me so hard, I fell into the Batmobile's nuclear batteries."

"We're gonna turn Splash Weekend into Patty Partypants."

"Who set the gator tipping record? I wanna shake that critter's hand."

"There are two things I don't do. Lose and talk to Adam West about my wife."

"I figured if I never got a role in a Disney movie, I might as well get the store out of it."

description

Burt is Patty's best friend and the actor who played Robin in Batman 66. He's often seen wearing a Robin costume (except in Twisted Peppermint) and frequently uses exclamations that start with the word 'holy'. He often tells stories of his experience on the set of Batman, most of which involve doing his own stunts and getting injured. His friendship with the Brers cannot be understated as he cares deeply about them and often lets them have fun with him. Burt's friendship with costar Adam West is mentioned a fair few times, most notably in Explosive Pizza where he mentions that Adam lives in Space Mountain. In the first Jelly Side Up!, it's revealed that Burt never gets fan mail at Splash Mountain. In Twisted Peppermint, he implies that he's been married more than once and in Weiner Dogs, it's revealed that he currently has a wife. He DJs the Frontierland Dance in Holy Honey Pie!, with Jeremy as his assistant (though he doesn't do much of anything). Burt's friendship with Chad & Jeremy is a little more distant than the others, but he cares for them deep down as they do him.