1. Mission accomplished

Start from the beginning

I hand him the remote and whispered. "Welcome to Precious. Choose your favorite color."

He puts it on purple, the darkest shade.

Smirking, I took it and puts it aside.

"To your right are toppings to add to your meal, and to your left are things you'll need in case you have to clean up. It's a self serve option. Please enjoy."

I unzip my dress and take my feet from the heels, climbing up on the death contraption. Positioned with my head and hands downward, while my legs are in the air.

Pretty pedicured toes, soft and smooth hairless skin, a naked body and an exposed cunt.

I'm sure if he had chosen a brighter light, that he would see how went I was been my thighs.

All that's heard in this room was our breathing.

He wasn't touching me after a minute so I was confused.

"You can touch me when you're ready." I acknowledged and what I got was a feather trailing down my legs, going down to my thighs.

My soft giggles filled the room.

Then it was the sound of him inhaling my toes going down to my depts.

I was fresh out of the shower.

"I'm new here." He revealed and I smiled.

"It's quite easy, sir. You're welcome to dine however you please..." The faint sound of moaning from the next rooms seems to give him an understanding. "There's ice, flavoured whipped cream and all you see to your right. I'm just your palette and an overflowing stream."

I've lost could of the times I've actually said that line.

"You're in control. If you want me to cum or not. I'm under your command."

"Okay." He responded.

I felt my toes being taken into something wet and warm. His mouth consumed me from there, going lower. Giving each foot equal attention.

Then he palmed my ass cheeks, inhaling deeply in my cunt that I'm sure I've started to leak.

He moved and next time I felt was ice on my clit.

I shivered, feeling my eyes rolling to back of my head.

I held my breath as it moved, careful not to numb me just yet.

His fingers part my petals and I could feel his stare in my depts.

Checking if it was worth the money he spent.

"You're truly pure." He groaned painfully.

"I am yours to enjoy." I reminded him.

"How do you like to be pleasured?" He asked.

"However you like, sir."

"Mary Jane, however you like is my wish." He said stubbornly but he's making me upset.

He's too good looking to be using his mouth for the wrong thing.

"Surprise me then." I answered.

And he did.

Each lick, nibbling, pull, suck, touch and flick of his lips, fingers and tongue got my ears ringing.

I was almost conscious when he's done, or the timer on the wall signifies when the time is up.

The best thing about this job other than dining was that help was there for us then he can't move. Or me just me. Master treasured me differently from everyone else.