Reiner and Meade continue their journey not knowing where they're going. But continuing their the walk but take breaks at night.

One day Maeve was walking ahead when she noticed something up on the hills revealing five fake figures.

"Scarecrows?" Maeve asked.

"Let's see." Reiner said as they get a closer look at it to see what they're trying to keep away from.The two walked past past the scarecrows as they heard rushing water from a distance "to hell with the scarecrows"

They both ran To find a waterfall and ran to the water. Reiner starts swimming with cloths on and Maeve  starts washing her face and arms when she notices footprints.

"Riener! Look." Maeve shouts.

Riener comes and sees human footprints he believes there's people. They went to look through the river and saw people in strange rags, eating food from the trees and drinking water from the lakes.

"Well, at least they haven't tried to bite us" Reiner said watching the people.

Maeve noticed none of the humans were talking. They were people but act some like animal "they look more or less human, but I think they're mute. I think we got off at the wrong stop"

Reiner looks at her "You're supposed to be the optimist, Maeve .Look on the bright side.this is the best they've got around here...in six months we'll be running this planet"

Maeve glares at him "that's sounds like you want to colonize this place but we don't know what we—"

She didn't finish when they all hear a roar from a distance making humans run and without hesitation Maeve and Riener followed.

Maeve runs to hide to take a look at what's hunting human when they saw creatures on horses. Not just any creature... apes.

She made a shocking look at what she's seeing then she noticed Reiner coming to her in hiding.

"What are they?" He asked.

"They're apes" she said quietly.

Reiner gives Maeve a confused look. "What?!"

"Apes, groillas to be specific"

Reiner takes a peak knowing now he sees what Maeve sees. "Okay I believe you." Then Reiner starts to think for a second. "Okay, by the time the gorillas gone we go. But it we do get captured we quickly learned that humans can't talk. For the moment we do get captured we should follow their example for now. Now on my mar we go."

Reiner puts three his fingers up, then putting one down and another one until they started running. About a minute later they were caught in a net. When a group of gorillas walked up to them.

One gorilla was bigger than all the others and looked more aggressive. Another ape came while riding a horse it was a chimpanzee. He gets off his horse and looks at Reiner and Maeve.

"They wear strange clothes... but..." then he looks at Maeve and starts touching her braids "this one is...a beauty"Maeve smacks his hand off her but the chimpanzee smacks her in the face "yet aggressive." The chimpanzee looked at his gorilla right hand "Rocko, tie them up and bring them to the village"

"Yes Levi" rocko ties Reiner and Maeve and gets on his horse while dragging them non-stop to the ape village.