The Artist's New Muse (4)

Fantasia

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Fantasia

I pull up to the address Taraji put in my phone before we got here. This is our first game movie and game night since we got back from the trip. Regina offered to host at her house this time since the past few have been at either mine, Taraji's, or Danielle's apartment.

Taraji applied an extra coat of lip gloss on her lips before we fixed ourselves to get out. "Hey baby, how does this look?" She pointed to her lips and questioned.

"It looks really good baby, I like this tint." I grabbed her chin and pulled her face to mine in a kiss. "I want this color too." I said with a sly smile as I pulled back. She giggled to herself, and we got out of the car.

We walked up the sidewalk to the front door of Regina's house. The neighborhood she lives in is gorgeous and secluded. I would love for T and I to live out in a place like this one day. We arrive at the door, and I ring the doorbell.

"It's crazy we didn't have these at her house to begin with, she had an entire movie room." Taraji said. Regina has never given me the vibes of a person who flaunts money all the time, so it's makes sense that she doesn't offer.

We stand there for a little bit complimenting each other's outfits until Regina opens the door. "Hello pretty ladies!" She welcomed us. She brought me into a hug before Taraji, gaining a shocked expression from the both of us. "You replaced me already G?" Taraji laughed.

"Tasia is nicer, so absolutely." I smiled and cut my eyes to Taraji.

"Thank you baby." I told her and she led us inside. Upon entry, I was blown away by the beautiful interior. It isn't at all what I expected from her. I expected minimalism, two colors, and a very modern design. But this is nothing close.

The walls are white with green and purple accents. She has a few plants in certain corners and paintings lining her walls. Her tan floors are covered by light green rugs. She has a wall right when you entire that is full of crosses and bible verses.

"Your home is beautiful." I told her. She brings us over to the living area where she has snacks set up on the coffee table. She tells me thank you and leads Taraji and I to the couch. "You don't have to hold on so tight T, she's not going to get up and run away from you." Regina laughed out, commenting on the way Taraji has been hanging off of me since we got here.

She let go once we sat down and rested her hand on my thigh. Gina sat on the floor in front of us, instead of the chair next to the couch. "So I see that trip fixed y'all up pretty well up huh?"

"Yea, it was so nice. We had a lot of fun together." Taraji smirked. She looked from my lips, down to the rest of my body. The hand she had on my thigh traveled further up. I hit her hand away as she laughed. "No but seriously, it was really nice. It helped me a lot more than I thought it would originally. I'm so glad I agreed and didn't bail out on it." She kissed my cheek and rested her head on my shoulder. I took her hand in mine and kissed it.