Light's rebirth

The cold sensation of rain pattered against the windowpane, casting a dreary ambiance in the dimly lit room. Light Yagami found himself enveloped in an eerie stillness, his senses slowly returning to him like shards of fragmented memories piecing themselves together. Blinking against the dim light filtering through the curtains, he attempted to make sense of his surroundings.

His eyes widened in disbelief as he took in the unfamiliar sight before him. Gone was the polished desk cluttered with textbooks and the flickering glow of computer screens. Instead, he found himself lying on a simple cot in a sparsely furnished room, the sterile scent of antiseptic lingering in the air.

"What... where am I?" Light murmured, his voice hoarse from disuse. Panic surged within him as he struggled to recall the events leading up to this moment. Memories flashed before his mind's eye: the exhilarating rush of power as he wielded the Death Note, the relentless pursuit of justice twisted by ambition, and finally, the overwhelming darkness that consumed him.

A shiver ran down Light's spine as he realized the truth. He was no longer in the world he once knew. The realm of the Death Note and its supernatural machinations had faded into oblivion, replaced by an unfamiliar reality.

Gathering his thoughts, Light pushed himself upright, his muscles protesting with every movement. As he surveyed the room, his gaze fell upon a small table beside the cot. Resting atop it was a single sheet of paper, its surface adorned with elegant calligraphy.

With trembling hands, Light reached for the paper and unfolded it, his eyes scanning the words written upon it.

"Welcome to Koudo Ikusei Senior High School. Your journey begins anew."

The cryptic message sent a chill down Light's spine, filling him with a sense of foreboding. Yet, amidst the uncertainty, a spark of determination ignited within him. If this was indeed a new beginning, then he would seize it with both hands and forge his own destiny.

With newfound resolve, Light Yagami rose to his feet, his mind already racing with plans and possibilities. Whatever challenges lay ahead, he would face them head-on, armed with the intellect and ambition that had defined him in his previous life.

The journey of Light Yagami in this unfamiliar world had only just begun.

End 

It's the prologue so it's a bit short. 

If there's a specific ship u want then comment down below.