Haseena nodded agreeing for what santosh has said as it made sense to her.

Santosh was still processing her own feelings when she went to the kitchen to check on Noor.

She was thinking about karishma and how she had thought she was dead. But now there was mention of her name again.

But she also realized that Noor had been affected in the same way as she was.

The memory of karishma was something that they all shared, and it was clearly having a deep and emotional impact on them.

"Noors ap theek hai??" Santosh asked calming her own inner turmoil

"You heard her ??? Karishma naam batha ya usne.. lekin ye kaise ho sakta hai k..karishma toh...?" Noor asked as tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Noors please calm down wo koi aur bhi toh ho sakti haina.. "
Santosh knew Noor was confused by the sudden appearance of Haseena's date with the same name,she tried to calm her down.

"Maine pushpa ko call kiya hai, aur sab kuch batha bhi diya, aur tu mujhe kya samjha rahi hai?? Tu khud nahi chahti ki wo karishma hi ho, tere khud ke dil me tufaan nahi machra hai uske ek zikar se" noor said as she knew santosh loves her sister a lot

"Haan noors mai bilkul chahti hoon ki wo di hi ho... Aur mai kuch bhi karne ke liya tayar hoon unse ek baar milne ke liye lekin noor it's been 14 months... And please don't expect too much.. pichli baar toh maine sab ko sambhal liya tha karishma di ke jaane ke baad...lekin is baar mujhme wo shakti nahi hai" Santosh said wiping her tears.

They were having this emotional break and There was a knock on the door.

Noor's eyes were fixed on the door, but her mind was thinking of all of the things that have happened so far.

The mention of Karishma, the talk she had with santosh, the decision to call Pushpa, and the anticipation of pushpa's reaction.

Too much had happened too quickly.

Haseena was still alone in her room. She had not come downstairs, and she had emerged in her own things.

Pushpa came and had the same reaction as both noor and santosh actually she was more emotionally broken than these two after all she is a mother.

"Theek hi toh ek kaam karte hai"santosh started talking "let's switch to detective mode for a while and let's tail haseena on her next date with karishma, pehle hum theek se ek baar jaan jaye ki wo asal me karishma di hai bhi ya nahi, then we can move forward and please aap dono koi bhi expections mat rakhiye please, okay???" Santosh asked both pushpa and noor to confirm as she don't want them to have the same turmoil again and again."aur agar wo sach me karishma di hoti toh wo humse milne aa chuki hongi abhi tak toh" santosh complete her sentence.

"Kya pata, she might also have forgotten her past same like Haseena" noor fired back

"Ab ye toh milne ke baad hi pata chalega" pushpa said

Again, There was a sudden knock on the door

Santhosh stepped towards and opened it

"Aabeyy tu kab aaya hai delhi se??" And She hugged the person at the door

" Tu toh ane wali hai nai mujhe milne, toh kya karta mai hi aagaya"

"Yaar, i Missed you"

"I missed you too."

"Aur ek zaroori baat karni hai tumse"

"Kya baat hai cheete"?

"Mujhe shivani ne bheja hai yaha terese baat karne ke liye, she was saying that you are not lifting her calls and not reacting to her messages, i think she has important news to share with you"