madelyn knew she most likely didn't stand a chance against gally as he was two maybe even three times the size of her but she didn't care, she had a challenge and she was going to win.

"i'll go easy on ya." gally spoke smugly and before the boys could even blink gally had thrown a punch at the girl which she quickly dodged by sidestepping his move grabbing his fist moving behind him. madelyn let out an excited laugh as she charged at him, when he was less than a foot away she dropped to the floor and crawled through his legs, before kicking the back of them sending him flying to the ground. all the boys chanted her name as she stood up brushing the sand of her cargo trousers. gally hesitated for a second in pain before he caught his breath and stood up again. madelyn knew she wouldn't be able to get him out of the circle so she was going to make him claim defeat.

"get em mads!" madelyn heard a familiar british voice call, she turned around to the source of the encouragement and saw newt standing beside minho with a proud smile on his face as he held two jars of moonshine, she had forgotten she had asked him to get her one.

"rule number four." gally began to speak as madelyn whipped her head around to face him again. "never take your eyes off your opponent." he spoke as he slammed his elbow into her stomach, sending her tumbling down to the ground hitting it with full force. the boys winced and groaned like they were the ones in pain as the girl got thrown down.

madelyn crawled onto her knees and clutched her stomach in pain whilst letting out a few coughs, she wasn't going to give up that easily. the girl launched back on her feet trying to ignore the achy feeling all over her body. the boys hollered in satisfaction as they did not expect the girl to carry on, she had been one of the only ones in the group to last more than a minute.

gally lunged at her again not giving her a moment more to recover as she braced for the pain that soon came. gally grabbed ahold of the girls petite body and threw her across the circle. she panted trying to recover from the impact whilst she spit the dirt and blood that had accumulated in her mouth onto the ground.

madelyn lifted her head and saw gally stood over her, waiting for her to get up. at that moment she wanted to give up, but she knew gally expected more from her and she couldn't let him down. the girl stood up again and motioned with her hand for him to come at her again.

gally smiled proudly with a hint of surprise in his eyes. there was a definite bruise on the girls exposed stomach and blood was trickling from her lip. "more?" he questioned the girl wanting her reassurance. she nodded her head at him as he charged at her again but as he was an inch away from her she stepped to the side again, sending him faceplanting to the ground. he groaned and flipped himself over panting on the hard floor. before he could get up again madelyn sat on top of him straddling his body, her arm firmly over his throat pinning him to the ground. he squirmed a little but she didn't let him out of her grip.

madelyn raised her own eyebrows, surprised at her move. "we've got to stop meeting like this, gally." she smirked down at him.

the boys around the girl chanted her name in pure astonishment that she was winning. zart stepped inside the circle counting down. "three!" gally squirmed not understanding how the girl got him in this position. "two!" gally tried to tighten his grip on the girl to throw her off him but she stayed still, her legs gripping his sides forcefully. "one! madelyns the winner!" zart yelled out confirming her victory.

madelyn dropped her hands and loosed her grip on the boy as she rolled over and layed down next to the boy as they both panted, exhausted from the fight. madelyn finally rolled onto her knees again and stuck her hand out to gally offering him some help up. "i went easy on you." gally muttered disappointed he had let the girl beat him.