Easter

The episode starts at everyone's households, in the late evening.

As the kids were in their beds

Jax said "Big sleep tonight, kids! The Easter Bunny's coming!"

Ragatha said "I wonder how many eggs he'll leave you in your Easter pouches!"

Azurite asked "How do we know he won't forget us again?"

Spice agreed "Yeah, like he did last year!"

Fwench fwy said "Look, we've been through this. He didn't forget you! He was just late. He explained it all in his letter, remember?"

The shot moves to IScream, who reads a note left on the wall from last Easter "Dear kids of the teams, so sorry I was late with your Easter eggs. I had some family stuff on. I won't go into it. Big love, Easter Bunny. See? He was just busy!"

All the kids said "Okay."

Jax said "We promise he won't forget this time."

The parents exit. Before Jax does however, he knocks over a bottle of confetti "Oh Oops!"

Uzi said "Eh, we'll clean it up in the morning."

Ruby said "Night kids!"

The parents all leave.

As every kid was about to get comfortable then junior said "Maggie!"

Maggie asked "Yeah, Junior?"

Junior asked "Why did the Easter Bunny only forget us?"

Maggie replied "I don't know!"

Junior asked "Do you think he'll remember us this time?"

Maggie replied "Yeah, I do! Night, Junior."

Everyone goes to sleep and Junior stares up at the ceiling.

"This episode of the next gen is called Easter."

The shot cuts to Spice waking up in the morning. She suddenly sits up.

Spice said "It's Easter! Guys, wake up!"

Everyone got startled and either falls out of bed or got up with a start.

Marx asked "Did he come!?"

Esmeralda (still brainstorming) (kid of Ruby and Thad) checks her Easter pouch on her bed "I'm not sure. I can't see any eggs!"

Everyone else goes to check theirs as well. Little bites (kid of Uzi and n) (still brainstorming) "Mine's empty too! He forgot us again!"

Esmerelda exclaimed "Wait!"

Potato asked "What is it?"

They ran over to Esmerelda, who pulls out a rainbow box out of her Easter pouch, the only item in there. "It's a box!"

Azurite said "Eeee, the egg must be inside!"

Esmerelda opens the box and turns it over, only to find it empty "It's empty!"

Everyone groaned out "Awwww...."

Esmerelda said "Let's check yours again!"

Everyone went over to the latter's bed, as Lila reaches into her Easter pouch and pulls out the letter B "There is something! Oh, it's just a buh. He doesn't care about us!"

Discouraged, Lila sits down with a saddened expression.

Corona said "He does, sis! I think these are clues to where he's hidden our Easter eggs!"

Louie examines the items and tries to think of what it could mean then he got it "Ooh, I know! Letter, box!

They all said "Letterbox!"