Sleepy time

It opened to show Snap's house as he was getting ready for bed. "Ah, time for bed, mustache." He takes off his shoes and socks and throws them on the floor. The socks, which had been standing upright, slide down into the shoes.

The mustache sticks his eyes into the shoes, then pulls them out with the socks covering them. The mustache made some noises.

Snap said as he pulls the socks off the mustache "Oh, mustache. pulls You know what they say: curiosity killed the cat! Mind your wandering eye, you little hairball. Sweet dreams, mustache." He fell asleep and snores then a dream cloud appears with the background of chalk stuff.

Snaps eyes appear feeling afraid then his shoes and then his mouth on a rock "Hey! Over here!" He laughs while his arms wiggle on the ground appeared. Both arms attach to the rock and the rock moves over to the other items.

Snap's arms grab the eyes and puts them on the rock, his body start appearing, and then his legs come out and put his shoes on and the rock turns into his body.

A car comes over SpongeBob and sits him in it, he drives around. Then he realizes "Wait a minute. I don't have a driver's license!" A driver's license appears "Wow. My driver's license. I can't believe it!" The car starts to move crazily "I sure take a good picture."

He drives through a sign that says "Road Ends" "Darn! I should have grown a mustache."

The car starts bumping up and down rapidly; Snap is now driving off-road, hitting bumps in the sand; he smashes into a rock and flies out of the car, still holding his license.

"How could I have forgotten the most important rule of driving? Always wear your seatbelt." He flies over Chalkzone. Hey, I can see Chalkzone from here." Rudy flys next to him. Snap said "Hey Rudy, look I got my driver license."

Rudy said erasing the license "Sorry snap you can't drive yet."

Snap shouted "No! He flies through the dream cloud and on Snap's real bed "Ouch! Where am I?" He walks and looks up to his real self "Is that me? Or is this me? Am I still dreaming?"

He heard the mustache snoring. Snap walks up to the mustaches dream cloud "This must be mustaches dream. I'm gonna get a closer look." Snap jumps into the dream cloud. He falls down into a library "Whoa! Wow. Look at all these books. I wonder where mustache is." He walks past a pile of books "Mustache! Huh?" sees mustache, who is now taller and wearing a cape, reading a book. Snap walks up to him "Excuse me, sir. Have you seen...?" Mustache turns around.

Mustache gasped "Snap?"
Snap asks "mustache?"

Mustache asked "How dare you invade the sanctity of my dreams?"
Snap said "Mustache! You can talk!"

Mustache sighed "In dreams, one is not tethered by earthly limitations."

Snap asked "What does that mean?"
Mustache said "Come." They walk down an aisle of books. "For ages, dreams have been thought of as windows to another realm." He picks up a book and reads from it "Let me not mar that perfect dream by an auroral stain, but so adjust my daily night that it may come again." Emily Dickinson wrote that."

Snap asked "Who?"
Mustache flips a few pages "Here's one you might know." He clears his throat "There once was a man from Peru who dreamed he was eating his shoe. He woke with a fright in the middle of the night to find that his dream had come true."

Snap laughed "Gee, mustache, you sure are smart."
Mustache asked "Did you think my hair was full of hot air?"

Snap said "Well, thanks for the info, mustache. I'm going back to my own dream now." He starts walking away.