𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2 - 𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

Start from the beginning

- "Wow...looks like you were having fun today!"

- "Yup!" she says.

We finally arrived in front of the house, and I put the key in the lock, letting Char go in first.

I took her backpack down and put it on one of the chairs in the kitchen.

- "Go change,imma make you something to eat."

- "Oki!"

After she leaved,I was making some omelette. When she came back,she was very happy. This was her favourite food. I chose an apple. I wasn't really hungry.

I leaned back in the chair and started rocking back and forth.

- "Easy Char, you're going to choke.." I'm telling amused.

- "But...is so good!!!" she's telling me.

I sigh and let her finish. After some time of silence between us, I say to her:

- "By the way, we're going to Gia." I'm saying

- "Seriously?? When?" she says excited.

Char loves Gia just like she does. She always said that if she would want another sister,she would be Gia. And I love the approach between them.

- "This evening,at 6:20 PM." I'm saying

- "Yayyy!" she says.

After eating, she went to her room to get dressed. I took her plate and washed it.

Every end of spring, beggining of summer or summer evenings,she invites me at her house. She has a wonderful house.

I met Gia 5 years ago, in the 8th grade. She was new to our class, and we became friends very quickly.

I don't know if the fact that I helped her remove the gum from her hair made us friends, or the fact that we were both very kind, or the universe wanted us to be friends.

And damn, I love this girl. Is my best friend. My FIRST bestfriend. No one is going to change that. Ever and forever.

When I argued with my mother, she was by my side. When I fell down the stairs, she took me to the infirmary. When I was getting a bad grade,she was there to comfort me.

After I finished washing Char's dishes, I went to change as well. I opted for a black top, some flared jeans and a white shirt,plus my white sneakers.

 I opted for a black top, some flared jeans and a white shirt,plus my white sneakers