E i g h t

Jack

After swimming with dolphins we made our way to another festival. It was great, no drama or anything.

When a song Meeka liked came on she started putting her hands in the air and moving her hips side to side swaying to the beat. She looked so cute, I had to record her.

I eventually made a move by joining her. I grabbed her hips close to me and wrapped my arms around her while she moved her hands to cover mine. We move to the beat not caring about anything else. We had such a great time.

We got home at about 1am and Meeka dragged me up to her room. She plugged in her phone and started throwing clothes out her closet. "What are you doing?" I ask leaning against her headboard (is that what it's called?).

"Breanna and I are moving to LA, no one told you?" She said setting up her speaker and playing The Weeknd. "Oh yeah Nate did tell me, what part?" I ask.

"I forgot but apparently close to Nate like five minutes away." She says sitting next to me. "I live like five minutes away from Nate," I say to her. "So we will all be close by." She smiles and nods. "You can show me around there." She said getting under the blanket.

"Get under or get on the floor because you're sitting on the blanket." I got underneath the blanket and faced Meeka. She looked at me and moved up so her head was on the same level as mine. I want to kiss her so bad.

She licked her lips and laughed. She moved closer to me and grabbed my face so our lips would touch. We kissed but it wasn't a short kiss, it was a long kiss (does it make sense). She pulled away and smiled. "You said it out loud." I'm so embarrassing. "It's okay." She said changing the song. "Can we kiss again?" I ask quickly. She laughs and nod.

I grab her waist and pull her close to me. Her lips were so soft. I didn't want to stop kissing her.

"Meeka do you-" Breanna comes in and stops when she sees us. Meeka pulls away and sits up. Breanna runs out the room and Meeka lays back down. "I hate her." She says turning off the lights and I laugh. "I'm tired Jack." She says pulling the blanket over her. "Go to sleep then." I say moving her towards me.

****
Was their kiss too soon?

I'm going to Jamaica on Saturday for 2 weeks I'll try to update before I leave but idk.

Comment and vote :)