F i v e

Meeka

"Get up!" Breanna yelled jumping on my bed. I groaned and cursed her out in patwa. She laughed and laid down next to me. The whole morning we laid and just talked about everything. I told her about the night Jack and I had and she told me about her and Nates night.

We finally got out of bed and got ready for the day we were taking the boys to YS Falls.

Everyone was ready and we drove out into town. We stopped at the corner to exchange money. We stopped at the gas station to get gas, and snacks. Breanna and Nate drove in a separate car while I had the Jacks and Sammy. Jack sat in the front with me and we all made conversation. They talked about life back in California, the tours, the fans and how school was. Breanna missed a lot.

We got YS Falls and paid and made our way the the changing rooms, after we finished we went on a cart to the falls. The boys faces were priceless when they saw everything. Breanna and I went to the top of the cliff and got on the rope to jump in. We stayed for hours just relaxing and having no worries.

When we were finally done we went to a festival and listened to some reggae. We got towels and stayed on the ground passing the blunt around. We jammed out and made snapchats. We were all in a state of euphoria. Nothing could take us out of it. It was all good vibes.

After the festival was over we drove back blasting my CD's and singing. The Jacks begged me to speak in patwa and to teach them some it was entertaining seeing them try.

After we got home everyone crashed and Jack and I stayed out on the balcony having deep conversations on topics we probably wouldn't remember in the morning.

****
Patwa is basically broken English my mom speaks it and covers up her accent when she's around Americans but when my friends are over they think she's speaking another language HAHA.

YS Falls is so beautiful it's basically waterfalls but nothing dangerous. It's a tourist spot.

I went on my class trip Friday and we had the beats and the aux it was so fun and formal is this week Friday. I'm excited!

Comment if you like the story because it makes me want to update.