Agape

He could feel her sweet laughter vibrate on the base of her neck as Urie brushed his lips and nose on her skin and down to her shoulder and her shoulder blades

He could feel her sweet laughter vibrate on the base of her neck as Urie brushed his lips and nose on her skin and down to her shoulder and her shoulder blades. His hands, tight yet gentle, brushed down her arms in hopes his scent would linger longer than the one he smelled on her.

"What are you doing?" Aiya giggled at the ticklish feeling of his hair at her nape.

"There's still a trace of your roommate on you," Urie Kuki said, his lips brushing against her skin as he purposely placed butterfly kisses on every inch he could touch. "It's faint but it's there."

Aiya playfully pushed him away with her finger on his forehead. "If you're thinking that I'm doing more than just sharing laundry detergent and the fact that he keeps using my shampoo whenever he runs out, don't. I'd be arrested if that were the case."

Urie removed her hand from his face, pulled her back in his arms, and placed his chin on her shoulder to watch as she prepared breakfast for them both. Normally, he wouldn't have that many carbs in his diet, but he didn't want to make any special requests. He can just train or go for a run to burn this meal.

"Urie," Aiya pulled him out of her underwear, knowing exactly what he wanted to do. Last night was some sort of a revelation for them both, and while they wanted to just stay in her room and hide from the world and their jobs, they couldn't. Rather, he couldn't. Urie Kuki was a Ghoul Investigator after all, and his work keeps humans safe, especially now with cases appearing left and right.

Urie hummed in response, and since she wouldn't let him pleasure her there, he made her face him so he could kiss her slowly and passionately.

"The eggs will burn," she said in the kiss.

"I don't care," but he still reached out and turned off the stove. "There, are no distractions. I still have an hour before going back to that fucking chateau and being bossed around by Haise. Let me enjoy this for a while."

With that simple request, Aiya gave in and let him take her to the couch where he caged her with his body and ravaged her with lustful kisses.

Urie couldn't fathom how he ended up in the woman's life after a simple encounter at a cafe. He had no idea who she was when they saw each other there but she knew him and claimed that they were classmates back in elementary. He didn't believe her at first but after looking through his old yearbooks and class photos, he saw the name: Hamada Aiya.

Turns out they were classmates throughout their elementary days, and looking through the pages they weren't exactly close but Aiya was the kind of kid who liked to befriend everyone around her. Maybe he was one of the victims of her friendship cookies that she gave away (well, that's what he thought she was doing in the photo), or maybe she was a popular kid growing up with her extroverted personality.

But that wasn't the case. It was a clipping stuck at the back of the album that had Urie remember who Hamada Aiya was.

It was the news about a girl hiding under the skin and witnessing a ghoul devour her parents, leaving nothing behind but bits of entrails and blood on the floor. It was his father who found Hamada Aiya under the sink, and the girl was in shock that she couldn't speak or move at all. She was pulled out of school and left town to live with her sister and her sister's husband in 20th Ward, far away from the 1st Ward, where they lived.