(-Filler-) sleepy girl in a thunderstorm

Почніть із самого початку

???:"Grrr" *continues to walk*

*turns around annoyed* (did he just ignore me?)

zenitsu:"u-um nezuko-chan?"

*angry muffles while looking at the guy whose walking behind her* "I swear on my last living family member I will drop kick you so hard that you won't-"

zenitsu:*a bit scared* "n-nezuko-chan?, p-please can you-"

*continues to muffle and ramble angrily, she starts digging her nails into zenitsu since she is holding him*

zenitsu:"O-Ouch! n-nezuko-chan! calm down! your hurting me!"

*stops and has a shocked with fear expression while looking at zenitsu* "....o-oh....I-I'm so sorry zenitsu! I-I didn't mean to hurt you! please forgive me! please I-"

zenitsu:"h-hey nezuko-chan it's alright you got a little bit angry no need to fuss over it, as long as you didn't mean too then it's fine, can we just go to a bed?"

*pouts a little and walks* "okay, still I'm sorry"

zenitsu:*sweats and blushing* (normally I would be happy that a girl is caring for me but this is too much)

*stops while turning slowly her head behind and talks in a cold tone*
"don't think your off the hook big guy, your lucky that I need to lut zenitsu on a bed because I may be shorter than you but I don't hesitate to kick you where the sun don't shine"

???:*continues walking*

*looks back and starts walking while pouting* "that guy has no respect for women at all, unlike you zenitsu"

zenitsu:*blushing hardcore* "T-thank nezuko-chan!"

'If zenitsu wasn't in my arms I would give chase to that bastard, I swear the next time I see him treat a woman like what he did now I would make him wish he respected each and evey single women he ever met! like what my big brother does!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-a special bonus scene-
.
.
.
.
.
Narrator pov:

'as nezuko continues to hold zenitsu and find a bed for him to rest after a long day of doing chores, the guy she talked to angrily wasn't moving hid mouth and keeping going..... although he was thinking....'

???:*walking while seemingly looks normal*

(WHAT THE F#*K!?! A GIRL HOLDING A MAN!!?! SINCE WHEN!? AND SHE IS SO SCARY AND BEAUTIFUL!?! AND WHAT DID SHE MEAN WHEN SHE SAID SHE'LL DROP KICK ME IN WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!?! PLEASE GOD PLEASE IF YOUR OUT THERE DON'T LET ME SEE HER OR INTERACT WITH THAT CRAZY GIRL!!!!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-back with nezuko and zenitsu-

zenitsu pov:

'I'm still so embarrassed to be held by Nezuko-Chan, I never thought this would happen to a unlucky and weakling to me, I don't really see why she is so kind to me.....I thought to myself that perhaps she is into me but then I remember that her brother is also kind....and she is stronger than me so I don't think she is in me but still I liked to hope she likes me....'

aoi & inosuke:*walking down the same hallway as nezuko and zenitsu, they are talking while blushing a bit*

nezuko:"huh? aoi! Inosuke! where were you two?"

aoi:*looks at nezuko and gets confused* "what? nezuko why are you holding him?"

nezuko:"oh well since you were gone zenitsu offered hid help to the triplets with chores, he's just a bit exhausted that's all"