Hashiras and Trials

Narrator pov:
.
.
.
.
.
.
???:"hey?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
???:"hey wake up please?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
???:"I know your tired but please.....I need you wake big brother"
.
.
.
.
.
'in the daylight, there was two people on their knees with their hands tied behind their back, one was sleeping under the shades of a hat, while the other was trying to wake him but it proved useless'

nezuko:"c'mon wake up big brother!"

???:"ugh why are we even bothering with this? just kill them and we'll be done"

nezuko:*tensed* "c-can't you wait? h-he'll wake up when he gets enough of his strength back-"

???#2:"and what? let him kill us? yeah no"

nezuko:"K-Kanae! please you know what he can do! you know he's harmless!"

kanae:"sorry nezuko, I don't have any saying over this, usually when something is on their minds then it almost impossible to get it out, isn't that right guys?"

'nezuko was in the presence of the Hashira's, the flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku, the sound Hashira Tengen uzui, the flower Hashira kanae Kocho, the love Hashira mitsuri kanroji, the mist Hashira Muichiro tokito who was for some reason staring at nezuko,the stone Hashira gyomei himjima, the serpent Hashira who was on a branch away from the others but nonetheless all of them stood tall and around nezuko'

nezuko pov:

Rengoku:"Correct! any one whose a part of the demon slayer corp that does not kill a demon is a clear violation! we can execute them!"

*tenses up*

Tengen:"if that's the case then let me do it, I'll give you the most flamboyant blood splash you have seen"

mitsuri:(eeeeh? your willing to kill this beautiful girl? that just breaks my heart!)

gyomei:*prays while crying*

Muichiro (she's....... interesting than the clouds........wait why is she interesting again?)

Obanai:"don't tell me you all have forgotten about tomioka? he also needs to be punished for his act of treason"

giyu:*standing by the sideline*

kanae:"ara~ara iguro-san we can figure out what to do with him later after all he did come along with us so we can't rush his penalty"

Obanai:"tch"

'I was scared, not because I'm about to die....no I was scared that I wouldn't been able to keep my promise or say goodbye to zenitsu and Inosuke, they were talking about killing me and what to do with me until a certain Hashira came, he had scars around his body and white hair but strangely no eyebrows but I knew he would be someone that I wouldn't like'

kanae:"oh sanami-kun your here"

sanami:" what is this? I thought we were about to execute a demon!"
*slowly walks to tanjiro*

"w-wait what are you doing?"

tanjiro:*yawns and slowly opens his eyes* "mh.....nezuko?"

"B-Big Brother your wake!"

tanjiro:*yawns louder while stretching his arms and legs, accidentally breaking the ropes with noticing*

'at this point everyone's attention were on my brother who was just still trying to wake up, I don't think he realized what kinda of situation we are in'

Tengen:"did.....did he just break the ropes like it was nothing?"

Obanai:"we have to kill him now!"

tanjiro:*looks around in confusion* "huh? wait where are we? and who do you want to kill?"