New Bonds,New Team

Narrator pov:

'after the battle with the Temari and the arrow demons, nezuko was resting on a bed that was provided by tamayo, some time later she woke up and found her brother worried but glad, Tamayo was given premission to study tanjiro's blood and both the Kamado siblings accepted her request to study the twelve kizuki's blood, she informed them that they need to stick the special syringe into a demon's body and it will automatically take small amount of blood afterwards their cat aka chachamaru will take the filled syringe and give them an empty one'

nezuko:*playing with Chachamaru* "your so Cute!"

tanjiro:"I see but when do we know that he'll come?"

tamayo:"after you have collected the blood, he'll meow when no one is around, place the already filled syringe and take an empty one after that he'll bring it to me"

tanjiro:"hm got it, don't worry miss Tamayo, we'll make sure to get all of their blood! right nezu-"

Chachamaru:*rubs his head against nezuko's chin*

nezuko:*giggles in happiness*

tanjiro:*anime sweat drop*

tamayo:*chuckles* "I'm glad they're having fun, now are you all prepared for your journey?"

tanjiro:"y-yeah we are, nezuko! let's go!"

nezuko:"o-oh Coming! sorry Chachamaru but I have to go bye miss Tamayo bye yushiro bye Chachamaru!"

tamayo:"take care"

yushiro:"sure whatever"

Chachamaru:"meow"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{note:the anime didn't tell us exactly when tanjiro and zenitsu met so please forgive me if it's inaccurate }

-few days later-

tanjiro pov:

'me and nezuko were walking towards the next mission that we were given, the sun was shining and I could feel the nice cold breeze, I'm so glad that urokodaki made a hat for me and not some stupid box or I wouldn't been able to see all of this, nezuko and her crow were arguing a bit about the next mission until she turned her attention at me'

nezuko:"are you okay with your left sleeve destroyed like that big brother?"

*nods*

nezuko:"well if you say so, I still can't believe that your blood demon art is so strong that it can melt your uniform, even tho it's non-flammable like what urokodaki-sensei told us"

*shrugs*

nezuko's crow:"KAW KAW Go to the destination now! KAW KAW"

nezuko:"My ears! we are going! okay!?"

nezuko's crow:"Go faster! Go-"

???:"PLEASE MARRY ME!"

nezuko& tanjiro:"huh?"*looks at where the noise is coming*

???:"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND! I'LL GET KILLED VERY SOON AND I'M SCARED TO DIE! SO PLEASE MARRY ME SO THAT I DON'T DIE ALONE!"

??? girl:"g-get off me! I already have a fian-"

???:"PLEASE!"

'the scene that was unfolding Infront of me and nezuko completely shocked us, nezuko made her way towards the strange yellow haired boy while stood their still until a sparrow came and landed on my finger'