A ride to the dreamworld

Narrator pov:

'tanjiro and inosuke were outside the butterfly mansion ready to follow the crow's directions, however before they could run kanae, shinobu and nezuko came outside and met them'

kanae:"hello you two, are you both ready?"

inosuke:"the great inosuke is always ready!"

tanjiro:"yep! aoi packed enough food to supply me and inosuke but if you don't mind me asking why are you three here?"

shinobu:"we're here to give you a gift"

tanjiro:"a.... gift?"

nezuko:"Yes! I asked kanae three days ago if you can have your own nichirin blade, she asked the master and He allowed it!"

tanjiro:"Wait whaaaat!? H-how kind is he? first he allows me to go on missions and now I get my own blade!?"

kanae:*chuckles* "that's why we have massive respect for him, actually sanami once yelled at the master but surprisingly stayed calm"

nezuko:"wait... isn't sanami the motherf#*ker that stabbed my brother?"

tanjiro:"Nezuko!"

kanae:"ehehehe yes he is, even though he has some anger issues he's a good person deep down in his heart"

nezuko:"I don't believe you"

inosuke:"can you just give sanjiro his sword so we can go?"

shinobu:"yeah no, we don't actually have it right now, tanjiro's sword was Forged by nezuko's swordsmith, he should arrive any minute now"

'a few seconds later they see a man walking towards them, nezuko recognized him as haganezuka, when he got near them he was pissed at Tanjiro, his pride was to make swords for human slayers not demons, so when he got the task of making tanjiro's sword he wasn't very happy but nonetheless tanjiro took his sword and unsheathed the sword it's color turned from silver to black'

tanjiro:"woah....."

nezuko:"have you been training on how to use a sword? because it doesn't change colors unless you are highly skilled with the blade"

tanjiro:*shakes his head*

shinobu:"hmm maybe it's because your a demon? your physical prowess is already enhanced , so perhaps it made you skilled enough to fight with a sword?"

kanae:"that is possible, anyways your going to be late for your mission But! I have the perfect solution for it!" *cups both of her hands*

tanjiro:"w-wait you do?" *sheathes the sword*

kanae:*nods* "from what the crows have seen and told me you can teleport correct? is it possible for you to teleport long distances?"

tanjiro:"............." *teleports away and then appears again* "yeah I can"

nezuko:"W-wha? where did you go?"

tanjiro:"I....may or may not have teleported back to our old home....."

nezuko:"....oh....."

shinobu:"........."

kanae:(great....I just ended up with Bring down the mood)

inosuke:"Hey! look at this! a shiney acorn!!" *points at a normal acorn that is reflecting light*

everyone -except inosuke and haganezuka-:".......pff....PFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Inosuke: "?" (da fugh are they laughing at?)

haganezuka:*goes away in silence*

'kanae, shinobu and the Kamado siblings all laughed for a while but they eventually calmed down, kanae then asked tanjiro how does his teleportation work, he replied by saying that he can teleport anywhere as long as he knows the location, kanae had hoped that his teleportation would work like that, so she gave him the location of the place they need to go, after saying their good byes tanjiro held inosuke's shoulder and teleported to his destination'