History Overview

Chaos. Nightmare. Death.

Three major clans were assigned to rule: Silvertore, Solaire, and Sapiens. These three started neutral and co-equal with each other. As vague as it may seem these three also equate chaos, nightmare, and death. Before a war starts, there is someone responsible for conflicting a seemingly perfect and united humankind.

As per human nature, Sapiens led major changes in society. Improving their skills and intellect, Sapiens seek for raw materials to survive. Gifted with natural wit and wisdom, they found a way to improve themselves with the use of manual tools and were able to create routes for digging minerals and harvesting spices.

Experimentation.

It was their key to survival. Thirst for victory drove them to go further neglecting their binding values with the other clans. They aimed to be called the 'most powerful reigning clan' when they discovered better ways of living. Sapiens were accounted for starting chaos that eventually led to misunderstandings and wars between each kindred.

This change was good for those who benefitted from it, but never for the Enchantress. This demanded their attention because nature is the source of their successful procedure to witchcraft, and they can't afford to lose their lifeline. To avoid further conflicts, they oriented themselves to trace the destroyer and cast a magic spell called Nightmare. The most powerful curse they could ever give to someone who intentionally or ignorantly violated their rules and regulations. Mastering this ritual must be done with an intense focus on blasphemy.

Nightmare is falling into a long slumber state, trapping someone in a dream to die as a consequence. It is a form of punishment cursed by nature defenders. It sucks massive strength from your body losing the will to fight for life. This lifetime slumber can be a daydream where you can visit your most desired places and experience your happiest moments, or it can be your worst nightmare where your sin in the past hunts you. Either of the two, the consequences you'll face will still be the same. It is an excruciating suffering that you can't afford to watch. You fall asleep, but you'll never be awakened.

On the other hand, hundreds of years had been enough for Silvertore Mafia to establish strong leaders in their clan. They were undaunted with the responsibility and duty to guard the walls of their territories. For decades and centuries, they owned the darkness of the night to rule over it. Satisfied with animals' blood, they drew boundaries to themselves not to drink too much from humans and enchantresses. Addiction must be prevented by these precautionary measures.

Occasionally, lower classes of Vampires target humans as their prey. They are the most guarded clan among all, a dominance they have shown over the years. Unable to break their defense, fear crept among the other parties.

The reality of chaos, nightmare, and death being intertwined together has been broken and set them apart from their individual goals. They've set the standard and owned their right to judge a person's life throughout. There's no truce between each side and wanting to rule over each other is the strongest desire they could fall into.

With this war between the three clans, whom will you side with? Will you create the chaos? Would you want to escape death just to be imprisoned in a lifetime slumber? Whatever your choice, one is sure: suffering chases you down the way. Nonetheless, each of them took their side of the bargain. No one dares to lose.