slut!

'but if i'm all dressed up, they might as well be lookin' at us'

LELA LUCY TAYLOR was a legacy. Being the daughter of the world-famous english musician Roger Taylor and english actress Lucille Taylor ensured as much. Lela Lucy's name was synonymous with PRINCESS and POP. However, lately the entire world has deemed that the name Lela Lucy Taylor was also synonymous with labels such as SLUT, HOME-WRECKER and CHEATER. Her reputation was in shambles and Lela herself hasn't been seen in months. Everyone was certain that the Princess of Pop had retired because of the hate she received in the wake of her breakup with fellow actor Thomas Doherty. But Lela Lucy was never one to conform to anyone's expectations. And so, after 6 months of radio silence, Lela Lucy unexpectedly drops her fourth studio album and decides to embrace her status as SLUT!

BUT OF COURSE nothing is ever so simple. The plot thickens when Lela Lucy gets casted as Rapunzel in the live-action adaptation of the Disney film Tangled. Her co-star just so happens to be the current internet sensation Tom Blyth.

'everyone wants him, that was my crime

'everyone wants him, that was my crime. the wrong place at the right time'

DISCLAIMER : This is in no way an accurate representation of Tom Blyth ( or other celebrities ) and is purely a piece of fiction. I do not own the hunger games, tbosas, gossip girl, disney's tangled, or any other projects or celebrities mentioned in this fic. this is an au of real life where roger taylor ( drummer in queen ) didn't have the children he does in real life but rather has the fictional characters i have created as daughters instead. this is not meant as a form of disrespect but rather just a narrative necessity. if this fanfiction is deemed inappropriate by any respective parties that are represented then i'll immediately take the fic down.

NOTE : here I go again making another fanfic instead of updating the ones i'm currently writing. ( i'm so in love with tom blyth, help me! no seriously it's becoming a problem )

DEDICATIONS : amourfolklore wallowsinangst wolfieriddleee darlingmurdock -darksister FRANKSOC3ANN caramelitodemieel AzaleaDiaries PRONGSENTHUSIAST danystarlight wishtherebestars

LOUISDIOR sunwove livingthatroselife _xdelilah mybrokenveins_say peachymaximoff

NOTE : these people are dedicated because i said so ( go check out their profiles/fics they are really fuckin' good )

WARNING : This book will contain mature themes and triggering content such as strong language, sexual references, misogyny, slut-shaming, mentions/discussions of cheating and more. Please read this fan-fiction at your own discretion as there will be no trigger warnings at the beginning of chapters.

SLUT! tom blythOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara