𝟎𝟎𝟓; ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏs

Start from the beginning

His eyes fell on the empty grate with the shriveled chip bags in it and he snorted. He bent down over the fireplace; they couldn't see what he was doing but when he drew back a second later, there was a roaring fire there. It filled the whole damp hut with flickering light and Hyacinth felt the warmth wash over her as though she'd sunk into a hot bath.

The giant sat back down on the sofa, which sagged under his weight, and
began taking all sorts of things out of the pockets of his coat: a copper kettle, a squashy package of sausages, a poker, a teapot, several chipped mugs, and a bottle of some amber liquid that he took a swig from before starting to make tea.

Soon the hut was full of the sound and smell of sizzling sausage. Nobody said a thing while the giant was working, but as he slid the first six fat, juicy, slightly burnt sausages from the poker, Dudley fidgeted a little.

"I can't stop myself from flinching when I look at that kid." Aphrodite shivers.

"Poor you." Ares chuckles, before smiling at his lover.

Uncle Vernon said sharply, "Don't touch anything he gives you, Dudley." The giant chuckled darkly. "Yet great puddin' of a son don' need fattenin' anymore, Dursley, don' worry." He passed the sausages to Hyacinth, who was so hungry she had never tasted anything so wonderful, but she still couldn't take her eyes off the giant. Finally, as nobody seemed about to explain anything, she said, "I'm sorry, but I still don't really know who you are."

"Artemis, does your hunters know how to cook?" Artemis facepalms at her twin brother's question.

"Yoy will cook cakes for the sweet girl, yourself brother." Apollo pouts.

"Some family."

The giant took a gulp of tea and wiped his mouth with the back of his
hand. "Call me Hagrid," he said, "everyone does. An' like I told yeh, I'm Keeper of Keys at Hogwarts- yeh'll know all about Hogwarts, o' course.

"Er- no," said Hyacinth, she was very grumpy when she need to act dumb but she would never disobey the voice in her head.

"That voice here, that voice that, just who the fuck is he?" Apollo almost felt the urge to burn everyone.

Why couldn't he just have his flower with him right now?

Hagrid looked shocked. "Sorry," Hyacinth said quickly. "Sony?" barked Hagrid, turning to stare at the Dursleys, who shrank back into the shadows. "It' s them as should be sorry! I knew yeh weren't gettin' yer letters but I never thought yeh wouldn't even know abou' Hogwarts, fer cryin' out loud! Did yeh never wonder where yet parents learned it all?"

"I know that I am a little late to say that but his vocabulary is on WHOLE new level." Grover snickers.

"You kind of remind me of him though-" Grover coughs and look at Astro Black.

"All what?" asked Hyacinth, she was even surprise at how good she was at lying.

"Hmfp, lucky brat!" Sirius pouts.

"That's because you don't know how to lie?" James smirks.

"Shut. Up." Sirius growls playfully.

"ALL WHAT?" Hagrid thundered. "Now wait jus' one second!" He had leapt to his feet. In his anger he seemed to fill the whole hut. The Dursleys were cowering against the wall. "Do you mean ter tell me," he growled at the Dursleys, "that this girl- this girl!- knows nothin' abou'- about ANYTHING?"

Hyacinth thought this was going a bit far. She had been to school, after all, and her marks were high, she was the smartest girl in her class.

"Mini Lily!!" Marlene giggles.