1. Grad Night

.

.

.

You came into your quiet apartment taking off your coat and hanging it by the entrance. Holding your diploma high in front of you as you lay on your couch kicking your feet. The happiness you were feeling was unlike any other thing you've ever felt.

This title cost you tears, pain and blood. So, finally getting it made you extremely content and proud of yourself.

The graduation ceremony was over and you left as soon as it was over. Everyone was taking pictures with their parents or family but you had no one to portrait that memory, so you just left and decides to relax for the first time in forever.

Tonight you wanted to look spectacular and dashing meaning that it was an everything shower day today.

You lit up candles, drank some wine and after shaving, moisturizing, hair masks, face mask and everything else you do in a warrior shower, you were happily drying your hair in a cute set of pink pijamas.

Your doorbell rang.

Who is this? Today?

You opened the door and saw Shoko standing with 2 bags on each hand. "I am here!" She beamed and her expression fell down as she saw you raising an eyebrow at her. "You forgot? We were supposed to get ready for the grad night together!"

"Oh shit! That's right." You slapped your forehead. "Sorry, I got so relaxed I forgot."

She laughed as she made her way into your apartment. Shoko was your colleague, she was smart and serious and always honest which is something you deeply appreciate.

You got ready together, she did your make up and you did her hair. It was such a fun thing to do, getting ready with your girl friend. It is much more fun than the actual event.

You slipped on a red dress it had a v going down the front your chest and down your back as well, it made you look sexy but casual. The grad night was being held outdoors just outsideyour law division at the university.

Everyone was already partying hard. Drinking, dancing, having sex on the grass. It felt like high school all over again.

You were like 4 redbull vodkas already into the night, you were dancing and singing having the time of your life.

"Y/n!" You heard someone called for you. "Congrats!"

"Geto? What?" You yelled over the music confused. "What is a whole lawyer like you doing in a party like this?"

"A friend of mine graduated too!" He yelled close to you ear so you could hear him. "If I knew you were in the same year I would've come for you too!"

"Yeah right," You yelled back, feeling cheerful and so into the party you grabbed his wrist and dragged him all the way to Shoko. "Look who I just found!"

"No way! Geto!" Shoko exclaimed in excitement.

You knew Geto from your last internship at a firm from the las three summer. There you met Nanaki Kento, the man you saw as your mentor, you have helped him with multimillion dollar contracts and as a result he offered you a job in the Gojo Firm. He taught you a lot.

Geto has taught you a lot, he was soon to be promoted as a partner, he was really intelligent and you like to stick with people like him but as intelligent as he can be he can also be really immature sometimes, in a funny way at least.