Doctors

Warning  spankings  gag pacifier yelling talk of needles

Star pov
Yesterday I felt different it was like I was younger. I tried to fight it but it won. Now it's morning and I'm in a hotel with HER or the devil. Anyways I felt my pillow or what I assumed to be a pillow move. I groaned not wanting to get up burying my face into the pillow. I hear a chuckle and look up seeing Nat looking down at me with a smile. I try to scramble off her I made it only a few feet I can move again a little bit. "Good morning sweetheart how did you sleep?" she says grabbing me under my armpits lifting me up onto her lap. "Good how about you?" I ask trying to get the subject away from me. "I slept well bubs. Remember your rules. Now let's get us ready for today," she says. "What's happening today?" I ask. I don't get a response instead I'm set on the floor. I try to get up to walk but I feel Nat picking me up and swatting my bum. She sets me down again I know exactly what I'm supposed to do but I refuse to and I can't anyway my muscles are weak. I'm picked up again brought to the bathroom's corner. "Star you will stay here until I come and get you," she tells me. I nod I hear her walk away. A couple minutes later I hear water being turned on then footsteps walking out of the room. Not even a minute later I hear foot steps approaching then I feel arms lift me up.
"Why did I put you in timeout?" Nat asks well taking off my clothes and diaper. "Cause me didn't fowolls rules," I say looking down at my hands. "Look at me baby," she says. I shake my head I feel someone lift my chin up staring at green eyes."I'm not mad but don't do it anymore," she says kissing my cheek. "I want to talk for real on why you really want me to be a baby?" I ask. "Ok but after I answer your question talk like you are supposed to. I am doing it because I want you to have a lovely childhood then you were given. You might be ok with the childhood you had but I'm not. I saw how sad and miserable you were so that's why," she explains. "Wait you were stalking me?" I ask shocked. "No more like observing," she says. "Same thing you were stalking me," I scream. "You are not screaming at me," she says calmly. I couldn't care less right now she was stalking me and I'm mad.
I just try to push her away from me and cry why did I get stuck with a psycho I didn't do anything wrong. "Star you don't push or scream at mama use your words instead. Now bath time," she says picking me up. "You aren't my mother. I would never want a mom like you that hurts their kid for speaking up to themselves," I say staring directly at her. She sighs, "I'm sorry for not listening to you but no pushing or yelling at me," she says sitting down on a chair laying me down on her lap and starts spanking me. I start crying after the 10th slap on my bottom. "Mama didn't wanna hurt you but you don't get to push me or yell like that. You can speak to me but in a nice way and no screaming or kicking," she says carrying me to the bathroom and setting me in the tub. Nat washes me all over. I cover my private areas. She removes my hand away and washes those areas. She lifts me out of the shower then lays me down on the rug drying me off. "Now let's get you changed," she says bring me to the bed. She puts on a new diaper then puts on a black widow onesie. Nat picks me up and  brings me back to the bathroom again. "Open up your mouth please?" she asks. I just look at her for a minute before opening my mouth. "Good job bubs. Let's get some food and a drink after I'm done getting ready," she says. Nat sets me on the bed and puts pillows around me then rummages around a bag pulling out a pacifier. She sticks it in my mouth holds it in place till I start to suck on it. She grabs a towel tying my hands together then lays me on my stomach. I just cry I don't want this. I want my normal life back. 

Nat pov
I'm changing when I hear crying. I ignore it letting the little girl cry it out. I take care of  everything I need to before picking her up and swaying her a little. "It's ok Mama's here now. You hungry huh is that why?" I ask. She shakes a her head and sobs loudly. "Shh shh everything will be okay," I say. It's going to take time for her to get used to being a baby. "I know I know you'll have a happy life I promise," I say softly. She just cries more. I get up and get her the dog stuffy. I hand it to her she takes it bringing it up to her chest. I grab some tissues and wipe her nose. I pick her up swaying us a little and patting her butt. "Let's get some food," I say. I lay her back down on her stomach gently uniting her hands. I grab a bottle of heating it up.  I check the temperature and go over to Star picking her up.  I take the pacifier out and put the nipple of the bottle up to her. "Open up princess," I say. Star does so I place the bottle in her mouth. I look at her just sucking her bottle with love in my eyes. We have to head to the doctors in a couple of hours. I sent over everything they needed to know about Stella. I noticed that Star has a lot of body hair. The doctor is getting rid of that today so her skin can be as smooth as a babies skin. I wipe her mouth with my sleeve. I burp her she really doesn't need help with that but she will so I'm giving myself some practice along with getting her used it.  I hear a burp less than two minutes later. I clean up the room a little after I finish eating my breakfast and brushing Star and my teeth. I set Star down on the bed for some tummy time well I check to make sure I have everything for the doctor.
A couple hours later