Meeting the Team

Warning None

Stella pov
It has been two weeks since coming here. I have been on my best behavior for Natasha or the devil as I like to call her after the last punishments. I don't want anymore punishments I can't handle anymore. Speaking of, the devil is changing me as we speak. "Star Stella baby are you there. Nat waves her hand in front of me. "Princess let's get you your lunch," she coos. I just ignore her as she picks me up. "Me no ungrey mama," I say. " Yes you are I heard your tummy growling earlier," she coos. "No was yous tummy gowlong," I say crossing my arms. "Drop that attitude missy. It was both our tummies growling," she says walking to the kitchen. I just bury my head in her shoulder not wanting to talk anymore. Nat sets me down in the highchair strapping me in. I just stare at the tray not paying attention to anything and thinking about how to escape.
Nat sets food down on my tray , "Малыш паук (baby spider) look what I have," she says excitedly. I look up at her opening up my mouth so she can feed me spaghetti. "Is that good?" she asks softly. I nod it is pretty good my mom never made dinner for me but she made dinner for my siblings. I always had to make dinner for myself so I liked the home cooked meal Nat made. No you don't, she kidnapped you. I have an internal debate with myself well eating.
"Star are you there. Star baby answer me," Nat says tapping my arm slightly. I look at her, "What are you thinking about in that little mind of yours?"she asks "Nothing mama," I say. She hums looking at me suspiciously. After I'm done eating Nat takes me over to the couch. "You are going to meet your uncles and aunts today. I expect you to be on your best behavior today. Do you understand?" she asks. I nod, "I need you to use your words,"she says sternly. "Wes mama," I say. "Good now let's get going to meet your uncles and aunts," she says getting up with me in her arms and grabbing a diaper bag,walking to the elevator. "They're so excited to meet you baby," she says excitedly. I just nod not wanting to talk.
The elevator doors open Nat steps out and goes into a room with a lot of people in it. I bury my face into her shoulder out of embarrassment that they see me in baby clothes. "Hi Nat," a male voice says it sounds like Clint Barton. "Hi bird brain," she says. I try to stifle my laugh not successfully. "Is that funny baby girl?"she asks softly.
I nod my head slightly. I feel that she is sitting down. She readjusts me so that I'm sitting facing forward looking at everyone. She bounces her legs a little sensing my nervousness. "This my daughter Stella Romanoff," she introduces me. I'm not her daughter I have a family already I think to myself. Everyone says hi to me. "Can you say hi to everyone sweetheart?" she says in a soft voice but also demanding. "Hi nice to meet you all," I say quietly. "Aren't you just the cutest little girl ever," Wanda coos. I have to fight the urge not to roll my eyes and scream at all of them. "I'm Wanda but you can call me Aunt Wanda or Wan," she says in an annoying baby voice. "I'm your uncle Steve or Sweve," Steve says in the same way as Wanda. Everyone else gives their introductions. Nat puts me in a harness like I'm sort of a dog. I look at her raising an eyebrow. "This is so you don't wander too far," she says nonchalantly. I'm put down on the ground with some legos. I just stare at the toys well everyone else talks. I start building a replica of the tower with them this is the most fun I've had in a long time.
A lego gets away from me I go and grab it but I'm pulled back. I try again this time able to grab the lego before being lifted up onto Nat's lap. "Having fun baby?" she asks kissing my forehead. "Wes mama," I say quietly, everyone awe's at my response. "I'm glad what are you building there?" she asks. Vengrs Twer," I say squirming wanting to be put down so I can finish. Nat puts me back down not before pressing a couple of kisses on my face making me giggle a little. (A/n motherly way I know what you guys are thinking) Everyone in the room awe's at this. I chastise myself for laughing I'm not supposed to be liking this.
I continue with my masterpiece for a couple of hours. "Y/N time to go," she says. I whine not wanting to stop. "Mama not done," I say using puppy eyes hoping to get more time. "You can finish it another time. It will stay here on the shelf over there," she says pointing to a shelf. I just huff in annoyance I really want to finish it. "I know you're sad that you can't finish today. We can back tomorrow if you're good and you can finish it then," she says scoping me up. "Otay but pwmoise com back tomorrow," I say using my puppy eyes to try to convince her.
"Yes if you are good," she says well taking off the harness. I just nod. "Say goodbye to everyone," Nat prompts. "Bye evrone nice met yous oday," I say quietly getting embarrassed. "Bye everyone see you tomorrow for you know," she says walking to the elevator. I hear everyone say their goodbye as the elevator doors close. "You have been so good today baby. You get to either have ice cream or extra cuddles with me. What would you like?" she asks. I think over my options I want ice cream I haven't had in a while but I like Nat's cuddles that we do every morning when I wake up. No you don't she kidnapped you my self conscious says to me. I fight with my mind for a minute before deciding.
"I wan ice cweam," I say. I see the sad look in her eyes. "Ok baby ice cream it is what flavor?" she asks. "Um vanilla pwease," I say cuddling into her to try to make her feel better. My mind tells me to stop but I don't like seeing her sad for some reason. "Vanilla it is," she says softly kissing my head. We exit the elevator walking into the kitchen. I get set down on the couch surrounded by pillows. A few minutes later, Nat comes back with two bowls of ice cream. "Here you go sweetie be careful," she says handing me the ice cream. Nat puts on a Disney show well we eat. This might not be so bad being a baby.

Hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day/night
RomanoffFan1 😉❤️🕷️