1] The Darkness

Taehyung's pov:

Another nerve wrecking day in my life was today but I had no problem with it as now I had become used to it.

The pile of papers were still bundled upon my desk in my office with silence surrounding the entire space like the other days yet I felt awfully weird today.

Maybe because I wasn't going to my company due to the chaos running in the country.

But it wasn't as if only I was in my house away from work. All the other industrial workers were also at their houses. Moreover I should've been releaved of the thing that I was still able to do my work without any interference at my house.

The film industry was facing a dramatic collapse due to the strikes coming up by the celebrities.

They were crying and telling about their struggle and pain on the television screen about how they had worked their ass off but their directors and producers weren't paying them a penny.

How the film industry had become all messed up and wrong.

Yet I was calm because it wasn't like that in my case. I never liked anyone suffering because of me especially when it is in my work and career.

None of the mess was created in my business because I had made sure to pay people as much as they deserved.

Followed by lusty assholes in the filming industry , there were many frauds that occurred in the name of acting.

Many showed as if they could make people something one could never imagine only to ruin and destroy the innocent and helpless ones at last.

I hated it , but I didn't care either. It wasn't my job to act charitable when the last thing I was , was a humble person.

I didn't do anything that could put me into some shit or in limelight.
Nope!

But this strike had forced all the industrial companies into closing their offices and so my team had to do the same.

And that's why I was sitting in my house when the entire country knew that nothing was related to my production.

I knew that the next day I was going to be testified by my lawyers in the court and my work would get started too yet somehow I felt this weird thing in me today that I wasn't able to understand.

Some type of restlessness, some weird gut kicking for no reason and I had become irritated to it.

I knew that from tomorrow the company was going to work as always not caring about other closed productions nonetheless I was feeling strange.

Very strange.

A deep sigh heaved out of my heavy and uncomfortable chest before I planted my back on the desk chair with my head thrown back.

Why am I so uncomfortable today?

* knock knock *

I heard the door of my office hit two knocks before a faint ' get in ' came out of me.

Maybe I needed some fresh air.

The door was opened by Ara, our cook, who had the tray of food for me in her hand.

" Sir, you must eat now. Its pretty late. " She spoke in her soft and sweet voice as one lady in her late 40s might speak to anyone else.

I had sent her back a few hours before, when she came with dinner and due to work I wasn't aware of the time either.

My eyes rolled up to the wall in front of me where the huge clock hung upon the door ticking second by second.

It said ,