Intro (Theme song) + Y/n gultiar gag

The opening sequence begins with Dudley is running in a shadow

Man: "🎵 Dudley Puppy was a plain old mutt. 🎵"

We then see Dudley licking on a blue-colored backdrop, drinking disgustingly from the toilet and rushing off.

Chorus: 🎵 Plain old mutt! 🎵

Then we see Dudley photo of himself posing

Man: "🎵 He'd scratch, he'd dig and then he'd chew his butt. 🎵"

Chorus: "🎵 Chew his butt! 🎵"

In a split-colored backdrop, Dudley scratches and digs. Dudley painfully chews his butt at the agency and three monitors read lyrics because of Dudley's wrong habit.

Man: "🎵 But when bad guys got too rough, He went to work for T.U.F.F. And now he's doing secret agent stuff! 🎵"

Dudley holds a bone and Snaptrap uses a weapon to defeat Dudley, but became very rough. Dudley does a downfall on the floor and meets Kitty, Y/n, Keswick and The Chief. The team gave a badge to Dudley after he recently does a downfall and jump.

Man & Chorus: "🎵 He's a T.U.F.F. Puppy, T.U.F.F. Puppy! He's a T.U.F.F. Puppy! 🎵"

The letters read "T.-U.-F.-F." The logo appears twice where Dudley is standing on a spotlight, jumping away and Dudley rides out with a motorcycle. Dudley is getting out of the helicopter. Kitty grabs The Chameleon to threaten. Y/n hold his weapon and aim at Bird Brain as he hold his hands up. Ropes swing Dudley and crashes into Kitty and Y/n as they try to apprehend The Chameleon and Bird Brain.

Man: "🎵 A dog who sticks his nose right where he knows the crooks will be. 🎵"

Dudley is in action with Kitty and Y/n. Dudley has a problem and smells where Snaptrap is and kicks the crooks alongside Kitty and Y/n to see Snaptrap and Larry are in big trouble after they do something bad while stealing. Dudley, Y/n and Kitty jump out Snaptrap and Larry with a jar of cookies about to get harmed by Dudley, Y/n and Kitty.

Chorus: "🎵 He's a T.U.F.F. Puppy, T.U.F.F. Puppy! He's a T.U.F.F. Puppy! 🎵"

Kitty is driving in the T.U.F.F. Mobile, Y/n is in the middle with his spy glass and Dudley is staring at the sky. The heroes and villains are ready for battle and explode them. After the explosion transition, the show's logo appear again alongside Y/n strums the guitar until a floor below him opened and fell then Bird Brain chuckle evilly as his head pop up behind the show's logo