Season 1, Episode 1: Purr-fect Partners

The episode starts at the Petropolis Art Museum; a pink-female haired tour guide and a yellow hair male tour guide is leading a crowd of visitors around

Female Tour Guide: And here's Petropolis Museum's most famous possession: the Kruger Rat.

Crowd: (in unison) Oooh!

Male Tour Guide: this is made of rare ratamantium, legend says that when the full moon hits its emerald eyes, they beam a hypnotic ray that controls the minds of rats. (wiggles fingers theatrically)

The window from the roof then break revealing the main antagonist Verminious Snaptrap

Snaptrap: "Precisely why I'm STEEEEEEALING it!"

Blue Rabbit with Deep Voice: "Who are you?"

Verminious Snaptrap: "Who am I? Simply the most EEEEEVIL mind in all of Petropolis!"

Blue Elephant: "Oh you, uh, Dr. Destruction?"

Snaptrap: "What? No!"

Violet Hippo Lady: (excitedly) "Oh oh! You're the Kangarooster, the-the bouncing bird who lays the exploding eggs!"

Snaptrap: "(sighs) I'm Verminious Snaptrap! Dirty rat and leader of the (holds the D.O.O.M. sign to crowd) Diabolical Order of Mayhem!"

Crowd: (in unison) "Never heard of you."

Snaptrap: "Well, you will, for I will control Petropolis, now that I have the Kruger Rat!" knocks off glass case and steals Kruger Rat

Tour Guide: "Think again, Snaptrap!"

They rip off their disguise to reveal. They aren't a tour guide. They are Special T.U.F.F. Agent's Kitty Katswell and Y/n

 Agent's Kitty Katswell and Y/n

Snaptrap: "Well... If it isn't Special T.U.F.F. Agent Kitty Katswell! *Look at Y/n in confusing* And who are you?"

Y/n: "I'm Y/n also a T.U.F.F. Agent."

Snaptrap: "Never heard of you." Y/n was then dumbfounded about Snaptrap not knowing him. Snaptrap then takes the sword from suit of rat armor "Ready to lose one of your, nine lives?!"