truth or dare (guro reiten)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Hey y/n!" Sam says.

"Hi!" I reply.

"Come in, some of the girls are already here and I think millie and guro are in the lounge." Sam spoke.

"Okay, I will go and find mills and guro." I said smiling at Sam.

"Alright!" Sam said.

I walked into the lounge where Sam said guro and
Millie were. I went through the door and saw them.

"heyyyy." I said to them.

"hey y/n." Millie said.

"hiiii y/n come and sit here please." She sent me one of her perfect smilies and gestured for me to sit next to her which I gladly did.

After a while all the girls who could make it were there and we're debating on things to do until Erin came up with a suggestion.

"How about we play truth or dare?" Erin said.

There was a mixture of yeahs and yes's coming from the group of girls.

"Okay Niamh I'm gonna start with you." Erin said.

Niamh nodded.

"So, truth or dare."

"Truth." Niamh said.

"BORING!" Guro shouted from next to me.

"shh.." I said to her while hitting her arm gently.

"Have you ever kissed a teammate?" Erin asked.

"No." Niamh answered truthfully.

"Okay, now I get to ask someone." Niamh states

"Millie truth or dare?" Niamh asks millie.

"Dare." Millie says

"call the first person in your contacts and tell them you love them." Niamh says.

"Okay." Millie gets her phone and the first person in her contacts is Rachel.

She texts Rachel "I love you" and Rachel texts "I love you too" back (in a friend way) .

"Ooo it's my turn to ask someone, I've got an idea. Guro truth or dare?" Millie asks guro.

"Dare,I'm not boring." Guro says.

"Okay, kiss the person you would want to date the most in this room." Millie says.

"Okay, that's not hard to pick." Guro says.

" what, why's it not hard." Millie says

"Because I know who I want to date in this room." Guro says.

"Well kiss them then." Millie tells guro .

"Ok." Guro says.

She turns her head towards me as we're sitting next to eachother and she cups my face in her hands and presses her lips against mine, they felt like they belonged together.

"I KNEW IT!" Millie said

Both of us pulled apart but my lips were aching to be in hers again.

Her lips were so soft, I could literally kiss her all day and not get bored.

Guro turned her head back the other way acting like nothing bad happened. But me on the other hand I COULD NOT keep my eyes if her.

"y/n you're staring." Sam whispered from the side of me.

"ughhh I know but I just can't help it, she's so pretty." I said but obviously a bit louder than I intended to as guro looked my way.

"who's that you're talking about?" Guro asked with a smirk.

"ohh no one." I said unconvincingly.

"so guro's a no one now, life changes fast." Sam laughed to herself.

"shut up you bitch." I said to Sam as I shoved her.

Guro put her hand on my thigh and she just was talking to the other girls and laughing but my head was going crazy.

I began to get a bit tired so I just tried sleeping sitting up but it was quite uncomfortable. I felt someone's gaze on me so I opened my eyes to reveal guro looking at me.

"you can lay on me if you want to sleep darling." guro told me with her contagious smile.

"Okay, if you're sure you're okay with it." I said not wanting to pressure her or anything.

"yeah of course gorgeous, you don't even need to ask in future just lay on me." She said as she laid further back so that I could rest my head on her chest which I gladly did.

She ran her fingers through my hair with one hand and with the other she held me close to her.

SAM POV:

I was chatting to Zecira and I went over to talk to y/n but I saw her laying on guro who was talking to jess.

"aww, look at them." Millie who I was previously chatting to spoke.

"ugh they're so cute but they are making me miss kristie so much." I said missing my girlfriend.

Millie took a picture of guro and y/n.

GURO POV:

I actually never want to stop hugging this girl like she's so perfect and so cute and so nice and ugh everything.

She was quick to fall asleep after she put her head on me as I was gliding my hands through her silky hair.

I looked down and told the girls I would take her up to my room. Millie offered to help me but I politely declined knowing I would be perfectly fine.

I carried her bridal style to my room and laid her on my bed, I kissed her forehead.

"I love you y/n." I said in a whisper as I began to walk out of my room after putting y/n in my bed.

"where are you going?" I heard a voice from behind me say.

I turned around to face y/n.

"downstairs, sorry I didn't mean to wake you up gorgeous." I said.

"no, no, no you didn't but guro please can you stay with me?" She questioned.

"Yeah of course." I said hopping into bed not wanting to waist any time with her.

My arms wrapped around her waist as she cuddled into me. It felt like heaven.

———————————————————————————

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS!!!

anyways first guro reiten one as I love her sm will defo be making more with her in in the future.

1315 words! 🤍