"It's true! I told you, you're sexy."

Clem bit her lip, "What exactly do you find sexy about me?" She asked, wondering what caught Natalie's attention so much about her.

"Does it have to be just one thing?"

"No."

"Most things." Natalie said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Like what?" Clementine wanted to know what caught Natalie's attention about her.

"What are you trying to get at?" The redhead responded on the other line of the phone, a tone Clementine knew very well from the past few days they had spent together. Natalie was in the mood to seduce her again.

"What comes to mind?"

"You. You just are... that's all." Natalie responded, unsure still. There was something vulnerable about being honest, but it seemed so silly based on the fact they had seen each other naked.

"I wanna know."

"Your arms."

"My arms?"

"They're strong." Natalie said, "And that freckle in your ribcage, just bellow your left breast." She could hear Natalie was no longer groggy and fully awake, "Where are you?"

Clem closed her eyes for a brief moment and smiled spontaneously, knowing what the redhead was getting at with that question, "In bed."

"And your brother?"

"He's supposed to be sleeping in my guest room."

"Do you think he'd hear you?"

"Hear what?" Clem raised an eyebrow in question.

"If you, uh, made a sound?" Natalie had to make sure.

Clem could have moaned right that moment just by the question, "Why?"

"Because you got me thinking about your body... and about you. Are you available for a little chat? If you're in the mood, obviously."

Clem laughed, knowing what Natalie was implying: phone sex. "Your libido is a dangerous thing, Natalie."

"Is that a yes?"

"It's a maybe." It was a yes. It was a definitely, too, but never a truthful maybe.

"What are you wearing?"

"Pajamas."

"Describe them to me." Natalie said, her voice had turned hot and heavy, just like when they spoke in bed all weekend.

"A camisole, to be more specific." Clem stood from bed, looked out to the corridor to make sure the guest bedroom door was closed.

This felt exciting, arousing, fun. Natalie was fun... yet it felt like there was a spark for something much more meaningful than just fun.

Clem took a deep breath hearing Natalie's worked up one. She locked her door and went back to bed, "It's purple lace."

"Lace... you look really good in lace." Natalie responded, remembering Clementine's red underwear, "Anything else?"

"No."

"Not even panties?"

"Not anymore." Clem said after removing them and throwing them to the floor without any care.

"Good. They were gonna get in the way." Natalie said, and Clem felt a gentle tingle up her spine, wishing Natalie were whispering all of this in her ear.

"What are you wearing?"

"Nothing."

"Ah." Clem could picture it, "Shouldn't you be feeding your cat?" She grinned, because she liked teasing her, even if she was enjoying this just as much as her.