part 4

This chapter contains NSFW content.

"There's something you should know about me, in case your expectations are low about my skills in this department." Clem said, "I did a couple courses with a licensed sex therapist about the female anatomy and orgasms." As if the brunette couldn't get any more attractive, she had to say something like that, making Natalie even more ready to be touched by her.

Clementine didn't wait any longer, getting on top of Natalie, their thighs intertwined. She brought her hands to Natalie's breasts, that were much smaller than Clem's, but beautiful and delicious to her gaze.

Natalie gasped at the sensation of Clem's firm grip on her tits. She adored the way Clementine looked down at her with an expression of proudness in her face, as if she was happy to make her feel good. Then she removed her hands from her breasts to stroke her nipples with her thumbs.

Natalie hoped her cheeks didn't feel as flushed as she felt them, "You're full of surprises Doctor Davis."

Clementine laughed seductively and pinched Natalie's nipples abruptly, causing her to gasp, "Did you know you can have an orgasm from nipple stimulation? In theory anybody can have one, but let's test if you're part of the percentage."

"That sounds like a big myth."

"Oh, you think so?" Clem smirked, twisting Natalie's nipples, making her arch her back and groan, "They're an erogenous zone... and I believe yours are very sensitive, aren't they?"

Natalie had to swallow her bratty responses because she was beginning to believe whatever Clementine said by this point, "Have you, uh..." she trailed off, enjoying Clementine's thumbs stroking her nipples again, "...had one of those?" Natalie asked, her eyes back and forth between Clem's tits that looked so fucking good, and Clem's dark eyes full of lust, that also looked very fucking good attached to that perfect bone structure.

Clem nodded her head, lowering herself to shut Natalie up with a kiss. After said soft kiss, Clem looked down at Natalie and waited until the redhead opened her eyes, "Do you have ice?"

"I- ice?"

"Mhmm. Bring me some ice."

Natalie couldn't say no to that. Clem removed herself from on top and watched Natalie walk fast out of the room, her eyes glued to the sight of Natalie's glutes and figure disappearing. In a matter of seconds she was back with a plate with a couple ice cubes, "What do I... uh, I... What are you doing with this exactly?"

"Just leave them by the bedside table and lie down here."

Natalie nodded, doing as instructed and laid down. Clementine climbed on top of her again, sitting on her lap. "Kiss me gently," She said, lowering herself to begin to kiss Natalie.

She touched by the sides of Natalie's breasts, letting her hands wander down her abdomen, teasing that she was going to get to her mound but then taking a detour down her hips to her thighs, then up again to Natalie's waist.

Her fingertips barely touching her, making her feel electric.

They kept kissing soft and slow, Clem needed to take her time too, considering she wanted to pleasure Natalie just as good, without ever touching a woman but herself before.

The quality of her previous orgasm spoke of promise to her, that there were definitely other ways to make her come even harder, so she was indeed the happiest for getting herself into this. Clem wasn't disappointed: she had suspected something like this could happen and she was happy that she didn't wear her lingerie for nothing.

Then Clem began nibbling at Natalie's neck, "You're teasing." The redhead whispered.

"I know what I'm doing." Clem responded, giving Natalie a gentle bite on her neck.