"No, pita chips is fine." Clem assured her with a kind smile.

Natalie walked inside the kitchen and Clem followed behind, "Are you worried I'm not getting all my nutrients, doctor?"

"I am, partly." Clem said, liking how the kitchen was somehow connected to the living room with an island that could be closed, and an extra island inside the kitchen.

They sat inside the kitchen, but still Clem looked over her shoulder to the living room that looked nothing like hers.

"I just need to do some grocery shopping that I haven't done yet." Natalie shrugged.

"You could order it online like the rest of the human civilization." Clem suggested, her eyes scanned every inch of Natalie's apartment from where she stood.

"Nah, I like choosing my fruits and vegetables in person. The people who work on that thing have no idea how to test quality."

"Are you a foodie?" The doctor frowned a bit, surprised if that was the case.

"Oh no, I'm a picky eater, but I do get all my nutrients." The redhead replied, feeling her nerves lessen as the conversation progressed. She noticed she just got anxious before meeting with Clem, but while being with her she relaxed, even if she was sadly about to feed her some lame pita chips.

Clem chuckled, "Me too."

"So, work." Natalie smiled a bit, "Are you passionate about people's skin for some strange reason?" She asked, genuinely curious why Clementine would choose said profession.

The dark haired woman leaned against the kitchen island, while Natalie leaned against the sink. "No, definitely not. I'm passionate about helping people... and science and of course, money."

"I hear the job pays very well."

"You're lucky you didn't get to pay."

Natalie shrugged her shoulders, because there was nothing to accuse her of, "I did indeed tell you my secret."

"That you wanted to teach me how to paint?" Clementine raised a challenging eyebrow at her, because she knew there had to be other intentions besides art.

Secretly, all she wanted was to fulfill her first mission, the sexual experience she had been seeking the night she met Natalie, but of course the idea of painting with her or having a chat was just as interesting to Clem. – There was an attraction at first sight with her, a stare that felt like time had been frozen for a few seconds, the adrenaline of her heart skipping a beat.

"Partly."

"Partly?"

"Yes, but I'll let you know the other part later. For now, pita chips." Natalie said, reminding herself what she should be doing instead of talking so much. She began looking in her cabinets for a bowl and then the famous chips. "You want something to drink?" She asked, putting the pita in the bowl.

"What are you having?" Clem asked, accepting the pita chips and taking one into her mouth. She looked up at the redhead as she moved around the kitchen, admiring how her corduroy pants hugged her figure.

The artist opened her fridge and took out a jug , "Lemonade, homemade lemonade."

"Ah. Sweet or sour?"

"Sour." Natalie scoffed, because how else would lemonade be?

"Why do you do that to your taste buds?" Clem teased, taking another pita chip.

Her dark eyes focused on Natalie's outfit, she had never seen her wearing shorts and it was definitely a nice sight when the redhead turned around and...