Invasion of Tralgaria

EXT. (TRALGARIA) - SPACE

Orbiting around the planet Tralgaria is the debris of hundreds of destroyed starships, First Order and Tralgarian alike. KYLO REN's "Steadfast" Star Destroyer comes out of hyperspace. An Upsilon-class command shuttle flies out of the Steadfast's hangar and makes its way down to the planet Tralgaria.

CUT TO:

EXT. BATTLEFIELD (TRALGARIA) - MORNING

TRALGARIA is a rhydonium mining planet. For decades war has made the planet rich. Now if Supreme Leader KYLO REN is going to rule the galaxy, he'll need full control over the planet's fuel supply to do it.

The ground of the battlefield is a mixture of mud and ash. Toxic orange gas fills the air, First Order TIE fighters and Tralgarian flying reptiles fill the sky. The battlefield is full of debris from crashed First Order ships, and downed flying reptiles. AT-M6's are on the battlefield but they are moving very slowly as each step it takes sinks deep into the mud. Three Tralgarians on flying reptiles drop bombs on an AT-M6. When the bombs explode, orange gas fills the air. The AT-M6 explodes and crashes down into the mud.

We watch as First Order foot soldiers slowly walk down the battlefield. The First Order soldiers have attachments on their helmets that allows them to breathe through the gas. One First Order trooper steps on a landmine and explodes. Suddenly an overwhelming amount of Tralgarian soldiers charge at the First Order Stormtroopers.

The First Order casualties begin to pile up, they retreat back to their dug out trench and take out the Tralgarian warriors that followed them. Perpendicular to the trench, is another trench that leads to their dugout barracks and a landing zone.

The Upsilon-class command shuttle lands in the landing zone. COMMANDER REZIN approaches the craft with CAPTAIN SORGE. CAPTAIN SORGE stands at attention, while COMMANDER REZIN does not. COMMANDER REZIN is an old man with a tired and angry look on his face. CAPTAIN SORGE is in his early thirties. GENERAL PRYDE and GENERAL HUX exit the Upsilon-class shuttle and approach the two men.

COMMANDER REZIN
General Pryde, am I glad to see
you.

GENERAL PRYDE
Dispense with the pleasantries
commander, you have nothing to be
glad about.

GENERAL HUX
Commander Rezin, it has been days
since you have captured this
command post and still you have
not begun your assault on the
city.

COMMANDER REZIN
The locals are putting up a tough
fight like I said they would sir.
I requested more bombers and I
get walkers that sink in the mud
and can barely move.

GENERAL PRYDE
This is a planetary wide invasion
commander. Giving you the bombers
you requested would weaken our
assault elsewhere.

COMMANDER REZIN
I understand that sir. Things
were just easier in the time of
the Empire. This new Supreme
Leader is a sorry excuse for what
the empor... ack!

COMMANDER REZIN begins choking. GENERAL PRYDE and GENERAL HUX are unfazed. CAPTAIN SORGE is shocked. COMMANDER REZIN falls to the ground, he stops choking and lays there catching his breath. KYLO REN exits the shuttle. CAPTAIN SORGE stands at attention. KYLO REN approaches.

KYLO REN
Captain Sorge.

CAPTAIN SORGE
Supreme Leader.

KYLO REN
Status report.

CAPTAIN SORGE
The Tralgarian's are giving us
more resistance than we
anticipated but it's nothing my
men cannot handle sir.