Pete........................... They know way ... You don't have to say anything .... Alan told me that babe is guilty too and wants to talk to you .....

Way........................... I shouldn't have done it in first place right ?

Pete........................... See What you find was right for you and they also understand it .... Way don't think too much and try to move to them first ....

Way............................ You going to be with me right ?

Pete........................... Always .... Now eat because i want to sleep little more ....

Way.......................... Didn't you get fill last night ?

Pete........................... Well .....
( They get back to themselves which was good )

They eat and like Pete said he take way in room and get in bed to sleep ( well just for sleeping while putting his head on way's chest area because he like to hear his heartbeats )

On the other side everyone was busy in arrangements in garage ......

Charlie.......... Babe help me with this ..
( Said while doing his work but saw babe was zone out and he understand what he's thinking )  Babe relax Alan will make Pete to take way here today

Babe............... And you think way will come and if he come is going to talk to me again .....

Charlie........... Babe he always understand you more then you understand yourself ....... So relax ...

North.......... Charlie is right babe ....

Sonic........... It will be fun if p'way is going to come i really miss him ....

Jeff........... We just complete it soon because it's going to be noon soon ....
( Just come so he don't know they was talking about way ) What happen ?

Dean......... Nothing Jeff ... Come let's finish it fast ......
( They all agree to it because they don't want to stress Jeff because they come to know that Jeff is pregnant .... They all was very happy for Alanjeff but they also remember about way like how he lost his child and because of it Alan was very careful with Jeff and other too )

At evening everyone was in X hunter garage even kantekim and winner too they was going to start the party when they hear the car voice on which they all turn and saw Pete coming out he open the other door and way come out too making everyone in garage happy .......

Pete.......................... Hope you all wouldn't mind if we join ?
( While moving to them with way )

Dean......... P'way ..... ( Was the first to run and hug way pete move to take dean back but saw that way hug him too so he didn't ) I'm so happy ....

Way............................ Hope you doing well dean ?

Dean........... Yes I am ...
( Well they do talk on phone but way didn't meet Dean too )

Alan......... I thought you not going to come on this special day too ....

Way............................... How can i forget the day when i meet you p'alan ....

Alan.......... Welcome back way .....
( While taking him in hug softly )

Jeff........... Welcome p'way ....
( also hug way too )

Sonic........... Oooof if you both are done that move we are in line too ...
( Said while coming in front of way and take him in hug a tight one ) P'way you don't know how much I miss you .....