Saving Blitzø #1

Start from the beginning

Loona could chat online and watch videos on Voxtube, but even that was getting boring. Her stomach growled, which was soon followed by one from her muzzle. Blitzø had been gone for hours and hadn't returned with her stupid shake.

She texted him to hurry the fuck up, but he never replied. She even checked his Voxagram account to see if he was doing something stupid again, but the last input made was about some asshole photobombing him while he was getting shakes. Loona just gave up and decided to just get something from the kitchen. Maybe Moxxie's lunch if he hadn't eaten it yet..

[Ø]

"Why doesn't coming back to his daughter?" Emily asked as she felt spine shivered, Sera glancing at her sister with dread as she could feel the foreboding sense of dread that came towards her.

"You feel the same thing." She replied. Worries for the time being.

'Please save him...'

[Ø]

Opening the fridge, Loona grumbled about the lack of food again and made a mental note to remind Blitzø to get more groceries. She decided to take the leftover Chinese food and started heating it up in the microwave when Millie walked in. "Hey, Loona."

"Hmph," she replied while checking her phone.

"You've seen the boss anywhere? I just got the paperwork that the payment came through," Millie said, showing a stack of papers in her hands.

"No, and I don't care," Loona answered.

"Fine, I guess I'll just leave it at his desk," Millie shrugged before leaving.

Thankfully, the little imp didn't bother her again, but the other one did later that day. Loona had just finished taking her second-afternoon nap when Moxxie stomped over. Raising an eyebrow, she asked, "What the fuck do you want?".

"Where in the hell, is Blitzø?" Moxxie demanded, putting his hands on her desk. "Not only hasn't he answered my calls, but I keep getting those spam emails about getting a penis enlargement! I thought we fixed this spam email issue last week!"

[Ø]

"If I want sucking some dicks!" Verosika sarcastically remarked with a dry tone.

"EH?!"

"Oh my..." Summer muttered with a blush, trying process the scene before her eyes.

"I need red dicks!" Dia added with lust eyes.

[Ø]

Loona smirked. The truth was she was sending those to him under a false email she made with help from a friend of hers. "I'm sure it's not that big of a deal."

"Of course it's a big deal? I do not need constant requests asking me if I want a bigger dick!" Moxxie screamed.

"No, I mean that thing you called a dick? I'm sure it's not that big of a deal," Loona chuckled. "Maybe you can give the ad a try and see if it will work out for you? That way, it's a useful email for your junk instead of just junk."