Saving Blitzø #1

"Well, I'd say that was one of our best jobs yet," Blitzø said as he walked out of the portal with his favorite imp couple behind him. "Wouldn't you say so too, team?".

"Are you kidding me, Sir?" Moxxie growled as he removed the tree branch from behind his left horn. The smaller imp was covered in mud, "Not only you trick me into being bait for those guard dogs, but you also left me behind to get chased, mauled, and even pissed on by those bullnastiffs!".

"Yes, but thanks to you, we managed to get our target," Blitzø cheerfully proclaimed as he raised his hand to Millie. "Nice work using those scissors on his balls, Mills. Even gave me goosebumps."

[Ø]

"Very classic." Millie giggled.

"What are you guys up to?" Charlie asked with a raised brow. "In the human world."

"It was just a top-secret princess." Millie replied.

"I see.."

[Ø]

"Aw, thanks, Boss!" Millie cheered as she high fived Blitzø.

"Whose side are you on!" Moxxie shouted with his eye-twitching.

"Aw, sugar, you know I love you more, but you did give us a chance to get the target," Millie teased. She was about to kiss when she smelled the dog urine and backed away.

"Exactly! Team effort all around!" Blitzø proclaimed before he took out his phone and started checking his latest updates on Voxagram. "Now why don't you guys take lunch. Moxxie smells bad and needs a shower."

"For once, I agree with you," Moxxie grumbled as he sniffed himself and nearly barfed. "I swear, I smell worse than Loona on her work drunk days."

[Ø]

"Fuck you, fatty!" Loona deadpanned to Moxxie before rolling her eyes.

"Jeez..." Crymini said with her agape, her eyes wide.

"How are you missions with your top-secret?" Lute asked as she drank her glass of water.

"You know very pretty good things about us." Loona replied.

[Ø]

"I heard that you limb-dick bitch," Loona replied from her secretary's table nearby. "And for the record? You smell better when covered in piss. Hides the smell of your insecurity."

[Ø]

"Damn! Talking about savage moments." Vaggie remarked as she relaxed her seat.

[Ø]

"Fuck you!" Moxxie shouted, giving her the finger before stomping his way towards the bathroom with his wife behind him.

Blitzø walked over to his adopted daughter and smiled. "well, I'm going to go for a walk and to get a snake. Want one, Loony?".

"Double bacon-flavored," was all Loona said without looking up from her phone.

(3 three høurs hell later...)