Emesis Blue #1

The camera showed a first person perspective as the camera moved down the stairs through the darkened hallway. Their destination was as the camera reached a heavily darkened door to the medical office, the light coming out of it being the only source of light in this scene.

 Their destination was as the camera reached a heavily darkened door to the medical office, the light coming out of it being the only source of light in this scene

The camera cut into the office right after and Blitzø was shown sleeping on his chair, his head shaking slightly as he appeared to be having nightmares.

[Ø]

"Wait, when does Blitz become a doctor?" Lin asked.

"Honestly don't know, but it could be the day when he was an Murder Professional and went suddenly this Blitzø has a different job as a doctor." Loona explained as Millie gasped in her reaction and found out what if... Blitzø didn't want to kill the human world.

"At least, he doesn't hurt people who are trying to kill him, either I didn't want to worry about it." Emily said with a smile.

[Ø]

The audience learned what he was dreaming about right after as the camera showed a truck pulling backwards. Upon stopping in front of the dark abyss, the truck of the truck was lifted up and multiple dead bodies were shown falling into water right after.

 Upon stopping in front of the dark abyss, the truck of the truck was lifted up and multiple dead bodies were shown falling into water right after

[Ø]

Everyone gasped out and saw the viewing screen when the truck realized they were all humans and fell into the abyss as appeared in the horrible country. As Sera rubbed the back of her head, narrowing her eyes at the screen as she felt like one of the corpses oddly has no souls and didn't get another chance made a way out of it..

'Poor soul...'

Lute ruffled her hair, "Wow. Death people and crazy dreams. I'm really beginning to see the pattern between alternate versions of him."

[Ø]

The camera cut back into Blitz as him continued to shake in his sleep as his nightmare continued. The next part of his nightmare was shown right after as the camera showed what appeared to be sewer, the liquid inside it going up and down. Whenever the liquid went down, the audience could see the bodies. What caught the audience's attention was about this place, however, was the fact a person could be seen in the distance.