Double up oc x oc Plot

For this plot, It would involve two friends who magically fell into this world where orcs, Elves, Centaurs, Dwarfs and other magical creatures were located. At first, they didn't understand why or what summon them into this world but finding some information from a small book that their mother left behind before she died. They had face through their fear in order to find the true meaning why were they summoned into this beautiful and magical world even though they've run into different tribes along with kingdoms learning about the animals and the habitat but soon, The two friends were separated by a dangerous storm losing their path so now, with the help of new friends/Lover help them find their way back to each other and find the true meaning but Something more evil was waiting for their arrival.

For this roleplay, I don't mind doing a double up when it comes to the characters but if you want to add your own Oc that's totally fine with! Here are the species that are included in the roleplay:
-Orc
-Elves
-Dwarfs
-Trolls
-Humans
-Centaurs
-Griffin
-Merfolk, etc.

For the genre of this roleplay will be Romance, Action, Drama, Adventure, Angst. I'm currently creating more Characters as we speak but I will be using references pictures with credits til further notice but if you want to roleplay just DM me with the password from my rp info wiki and we will discuss this more.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ᴘᴀssᴡᴏʀᴅ: 𝘕𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴 🍜