ch7 Those kids seem nice

hii sorry for disappearing like that I will leave a authors note at the end of the story explaining my absence alright lets get to it >:)

it was a somewhat nice day for you no issues what so ever, heck you even got sleep last night! (as in Pierre had forced you to take).now you were carrying a box of supplies while Gaston and Marcel followed behind you.

"so...how was your day?" you turned to look at them.Marcel just shrugged "eh it's alright so far.." Gaston wwas walking with a bounce in his step "I had a great day today [Name]!" he smiled as he looked at you. ever since you came along you became his role model.you could carry heavy boxes like it was nothing and you also showed him the cool aztec whistle you had!

you looked down at him and smiled "really?" you raised a brow at him.he nodded "yeah!" while you wear talking you heard a car."hm?" you turned around and saw a blue car.in the car was the Bonhoure family you met them a few times Robert and Lucy were a very nice couple their kids seem nice but they don't talk to you which is fine whatever makes them comfortable once they passed by the two boys gave a look that said 'fuck you' at Colette and Ernest once the car drove off you shrugged.then Marcel spoke "ugh not those cityfolk again.." he continued to rant about them mostly about Ernest..you never new why he hated the two..you turned to Marcel "now why do you hate them so much what did the ever do to you?" he rolled his eyes "because they're cityfolk they don't know what it's like in the county side like us countryfolk" he spoke with a pride as Lucifer's "and plus Ernest is a big chicken he's scared of everything!" he began to add more things on why he didn't like Ernest.you chuckled at him complaining about him "you know if you get to know him you might be surprised." you smiled Marcel huffed "like I ever want to get to know that chicken"

once you got back to the farm the Bonhoure children were there with their grandma..she is such a sweetheart you waved hi to her and went inside to do clean up,you were cleaning for a while till you felt someone watching you from a distance and you started to feel uncomfortable you turned to the door to see little colette peaking from the front door watching you with curiosity.you smiled and waved hello she didn't say anything and quietly retreated back to her grandmother you were a little bit upset about that but you shrugged it off and went back to cleaning up.

it was now night time everyone was asleep and you were cleaning the dishes from dinner. while Jeanne watched silently with a look of worry she knows you have a thing to overwork yourself without even knowing it there was also slept on the floor which was something she wanted to talk to you about "hey [Name] we need to have a talk." you stopped doing dishes and turned to her "yeah what do you wanna talk about?" you gave her a tired smile "well it's about where you're sleeping." you looked at the corner at you sleeping area you slept in the corner with a mat on the floor with a blanket and you stuff "oh am I taking up space?" you looked back to her. you weren't mad or hurt by it you understood the situation "ah don't worry I can like sleep in the barn or like I could try to find a pla-" "what? no,no,no. it's not that you're fine staying here you've been a great help to the farm and everyone seems to like your company." she clasped her hands together "maybe you want to upgrade a bit to like a room maybe?" you raised a brow "how so?" she cleared her throat "well Pierre has some room in his room and he doesn't mind you staying in there with him." she smiled in hopes you'd say yes. you chuckled "what no no I wouldn't want to invade his personal space I'm fine with the floor really" her smile faltered a bit "are you sure?" you nodded and went to finish cleaning the last dish. "yep positive I'm completely fine with the floor" you finish cleaning the dish and put it away.you stretched and sighed "I''m gonna rest now goodnight" you smiled to her and went to you mat on the floor.she nodded and went to bed herself.

as you were laying down on your bed you started to wonder what was going on in your demension and how was life going on without you there.you shrugged it off and went to sleep.

ok big authors note on why I didn't post for a while this will be corny if you don''t wanna read this it's fine.

I was not feeling good I was feeling depressed and it got so bad to the point were I just wanted to end it all so I took a break from writing for a moment and tried to get better before things got worse on my break my computer broke as well so it took me a while to get a new one but now I'm off my break and I got my new computer so as a sorry for my absence I will be writing two to three chapters in one sitting for you all. I also wanted to say thank you for reading my story didn't think you all you want to read this shit but thanks for that love yall anywho don't wanna waste your time bye have a good day <3