Ch 1. how ended up there

it was a nice peaceful day in your home watching a movie with your roomate Jeff. you were peacefully eating popcorn in the most comfortable position you have ever been in munching on some popcorn. you then heard a knock on your door. "Jeff go open it." you turn your head to Jeff. "noOo you go do it I'm comfortable you go do it." they replied..you sighed knowing you have no choice and he would never move you got up and opened it. "hello?" you looked around and saw now one..you sighed and was about to close the door till ya looked down and saw a box. "the fuck?" you crouched down and poked the box. "hey [YOU] who's at the door!?" you heard jeff shouted from the couch "uh no one they might've been a ding dong ditcher but they left a box at our door. did you order anything Jeff?" you turned and looked at the back of their bald shiny head.
"uh no I did not did you?" they looked at you. "no." you closed the door placing the box on the coffe table. "what do you think is in it?" Jeff looked at the box "I don't know but grab a baseball bat and a cage incase it something rabid." Jeff nodded and went to get the cage and bat i the garage.
once he came back you opened the box to reveal a..computer? "what the hell?" you said in confusion they picked up the computer and placed it on the table "pft what idiot would leave a good computer at someones door" Jeff tilted their head "I don't know but their must be somethig to it..a bomb in it? hidden camera just don't touch it anymore" you shrugged. "instructions unclear." Jeff turned on the computer...it was still a black screen. "aw shit it's dead that why.." you got up "I'm gonna go to the computer store and see what kind of computer it is so I can get it a new charger." you patted the bald headed Jeff and went to your room till Jeff called you "HOLY SHIT! [YOU] come here!" you rushed to see what happened..well nothing was wrong just the stupid computer sceen was green and glowing. "the hell you walked to the coffe table. "is that normal for a computer?" jeff shook their head "no.." it was silent for a moment..."dare ya to touch the screen." Jeff had a stupid smug look. "no we're not gonna touch it" Jeff stood up and looked you dead in the eye.."coward." god they brought that up again Jeff would repeat those words over and over again till you did something they dared you to.you sighed.."fine." you walked to the computer and just placed your hand on the screen..nothing happened. "see nothing happened now I got to wash off my hand-" you slowly became low budget until you were a childs drawing "what the fu-" a poping sound was heard then you were gone. just poped out of thin air. Jeff stood there with a 'what the fuck just happened face.'

Meanwhile

you just spawned into space..you looked around and realized were you were at. "how in the-ooo never been this high before before though..eh probably dreaming all this crap right now." you stayed there floating until you feel like you were falling. you looked down.."oh." you gripped on your cap "oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt!"

welp end of this chapter gues were you're gonna land at lol this sucked more than expected 😀