Chapter Two

Merlin's POV

I woke to find my head banging. At first I couldn't open my eyes. I couldn't move. But I felt someone hit me in the face. I slowly began to open my eyes to find Arthur's arm folded over my side with half tatted blanket chucked over us.

Gwaine is right next to us in and out of sleep, muttering about a women who wouldn't stop teasing him. We are not in the castle. We must of fallen asleep before we even left the Tavern. We are in one of the rooms.

I look over to see Leon, Lancelot and Elyan all fast a sleep on the double bed in here. I laugh at the thought but I stop when Arthur nudges me again in his sleep.

I sigh before I push him off me and get to my feet my head still banging badly. I feel terrible. I probably look terrible as well. I can't remember everything we had got up to last night apart from dancing with Gwaine and falling into the pigs troth. It would explain why I've only got my trousers on. The rest of my clothes are hanging up on the table that's in here.

I head over to them to find them mostly dry by now. I sit down on the only chair in here. Why had I agreed with Arthur to do this? I feel terrible.

I look up to find Arthur finally waking up. He looked around before he laughed like I had. He got up off the floor and came over to me. I got up to allow him to seat down instead of me.

He sat down and sighed. "Rough night," he smirked at me.

"You could say that. I knew I would regret agreeing with you. I woke up right next to me your arm on me and everything," I smirk at him.

"No one needs to know," he smiles back at me.

"If you say so. I'm hungry," I say to him.

"So am I. Come on they must be serving food by now," said Arthur as he got up from the chair and went to leave.

"Arthur," I say quickly. 

"What?!"

"You might want to put some clothes on first," I laugh.

He looks down at himself and sighs, "Your right and you better too."

Arthur's POV

I couldn't quite believe how much we had got drunk. I'm sure we had a really good night but I am always regretting part of it now too. I don't feel too good.

I'm hoping food will help us sober up. We ordered a banquet for breakfast down in the bar which the rest of the knights can have once they wake up too.

I watch as Merlin ate. He must be really hungry. He is eating like he hasn't ate in ages. I enjoyed my food too until I couldn't eat anymore.

"Feel any better?" I ask Merlin.

"A bit but not much," he says leaning back in his chair and I not to agree. I don't feel much better at all. Today is going to be a struggle.

"Go wake up the others. We need to train later and we got an important meeting soon," I tell Merlin.

"I'll go get them. This is your fault. This was your idea."

"Thanks for reminding me, Merlin!" I shout annoyed now.

Merlin's POV

I walked through the chamber door to find Gaius potting about like he normally does. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Well do you have a good night out?" he asked one eye up.

"Yeah I guess so. Sorry never came home. It's been a long day today too," I say slumping onto the bench.