▄︻デ₱ⱤØⱠØ₲ɄɆ══━一

The sound of gun fire was heard throughout the building...there was Guardian Unit of Nations, on standby just outside of the building, the red and blue lights were lighting up the darkness of night.

The Criminal that was fleeing for their life, was playing rather dirty...having to have been tricked on the spot by a well dressed woman into exposing his secrets about his business and now he was avoiding capture.

"GAH!?!"

The Mafia boss grunted out, when they were tackled to the ground by a speedy force. As their eyes started to adjust to the darkness of the building. He caught side of the female that had tricked them earlier...normally they would be aroused to being dominated by such a beauty, but knowing the truth the boss was angry that they fell for the oldest trick in the books.

The female blue hedgehog, with a pale peach muzzle, underbelly and arms...a slim, slender figure, with wide hips, thick thighs, and legs. Wearing light black make up with matching lipstick, a black shirt dress that showed off a bit of cleavage, black elbow length gloves, with black leggings and matching heels.

"I have to say, as cute as you are...I've already gotten myself a husband." The hedgehog admits as she just forces handcuffs onto the Mafia Boss who was only growling at this point.

When the other agents came rushing over they saw the mobian had taken care of the issue, and they followed the two out of the building after to make sure that power was restored and that the casualties were taken care off, mostly the Mafia Boss's crew that were giving the agents a hard time with capturing their boss.

"That looks like all of them..." The muscular bull mobian stated, as he was putting the last of members into the back of the truck.

The hedgehog herself was just sitting in the passenger seat of one of the vehicles, she was rather exhausted after tonight's mission...but for reasons that she had already discussed with her doctor and husband.

✭ ✭ ✭

✭ ✭ Two Years Later ✭ ✭

It has been two years since the hedgehog had started his career...though it wasn't by choice, but he really couldn't complain about it either, since it paid well.

It was just a normal morning, in that fancy modern two story house, the hedgehog was wearing a black t-shirt underneath a light weight jackal and some baggy jeans. With white socks. On his finger was golden wedding rings with a some rubies embedded into it. He just fixes a picture that was on the wall of him in a beautiful wedding dress with a male jackal.

"Good Morning, my hardest catch~"

The male jackal, with a massive scar over his left eye, a muscular build, white markings on his back, white muzzle, a white patch of fur on his chest that wraps around his neck, long white dreads. His left eye was a deep sapphire blue, while his right eye was a ember yellow. He was wearing a pair of dark jeans, on his chest was massive scar. And on his finger was a golden wedding ring with emerald embedded into it.

"Technically you married me...so no I wasn't a hard catch." The hedgehog responded as he just kisses the jackal back.

The hedgehog paid his husband no mind while he was looking at his phone at the baby monitor at his youngest child. His ears perked up when heard the sound of small feet come rushing down the stairs.

A female black jackal with dark blue hues to her fur, and hedgehog like back spikes on her back, a mohawk like haircut that was similar to a Mobian hedgehog's hair style, a pale peach muzzle, and underbelly, with ember yellow eyes, she was wearing a yellow t-shirt with light jean overalls with white socks.

Running after the jackal, was a young yellow fox, with two tails instead of one...up to his wrists and hands was a much a darker yellow shade, and same color on his ankles and paws, a white muzzle and underbelly. Wearing a blue t-shirt with some brown shorts.

"Good Morning you two."

"Morning Mommy!" The two children greeted, as they both climbed onto the stools that face the counter.

"You guys are up early?...Didn't think daycare would be exciting." The male jackal said.

"Of course it is Daddy, Mrs. Otter is so amazing" the female happily chimed in.

The young fox only nodded in agreement.

"Well since you two woke up early, I guess I can make you guys breakfast, So Celestia and Miles, what would it be?" The hedgehog asked as he opened the pantry to get the ingredients.

"Pancakes!" The two children called out.

Before the hedgehog could started on food, there was some infant hedgehog like squeaking from the baby monitor. "Zero can you get him While I'm cooking."

"Sure thing, babe." Zero said as he puts his mug down onto the counter, and heading upstairs to take care of his son.

The hedgehog only went back to focusing on making the meal for the older kids.

Celestia being the oldest, by being only four years old and Miles being only three, who shown to have a very high intelligence level.

When the hedgehog had topped the Japanese style pancakes up with some powdered sugar and freshly cut strawberries, along with some fresh squeezed orange juice, he laid the plates down in front of her kids.

"Thank chu Mommy" Celestia said as she started to eat, her fluffy jackal tail swaying happily behind her at the sweet taste.

Miles took a bit of his pancakes and just smiles through his eating.

The hedgehog only glances at the camera that was in the in the one month year old bedroom...he couldn't help but to chuckle underneath his breath at his husband's childish behavior to the newborn. He only turned his phone off.

Besides his dangerous job, he always found joy in being around his family...even if he was a little reckless while he was pregnant with both of his children. It's not that agency was harsh on him, it was far from that it's just because of his unnatural abilities, that being the ability to run at the speed of sound, or maybe faster. He was rather a great agent for the organization, even if he couldn't run at those speeds cause of his pregnancy he was still fast enough. Though to put himself at ease as well as his husband at ease he did get check ups after every mission.

But he was always on guard, after all his didn't anything to happen to his family...and with a job like his, he was putting them at risk, as much as himself. But he wasn't to worried about that. Since he was a rather hard prey to catch.