Redemption Arc (Skarra)

I'm glad you love my work <3

More than a one-shot or story these are headcanons, hope you like it.

-

Redemption arc... for Skarra... interesting

But possible

First, we need to see where it all started.

If we only watch normal Supa Strikas, we may not find anything, just the fact that Shakes and Skarra are natural rivals.

But in Supa Strikas: Rookie season... Rivals that used to be besties, cute :3

So, Skarra was jealous and probably ashamed of his behavior on the test, specifically on the train to prove his teamwork.

Things that he completely denies before and after joining Invincible United, he's just very proud.

But to begin with this, some events had to happen that changes the course of things and breaks the monotony since people can change if the situation demands it.

(Not sure what kind of thing could happen, so I leave it to your imagination)

Situation in which you begin to see another point of view.

And, although it hurts, let the doubt enter his being, and, make him notice that his behavior is not the best.

Those intrusive thoughts would be one of the most difficult stages. More than anything for a guy who, as I mentioned, is too proud.

His teammates, most of all Dooma and his coach Vince would realize this change would not take well at all.

Some drama here and there, Skarra wouldn't be the one to say "I want to change", wouldn't admit it.

Eventually, he would explode from all the pressure he's feeling and say it to Shakes or someone else. Something similar to that one chapter when they both had to go to a Swiss institute, don't remember the episode name.

Skarra would still be a proud dude and won't admit the way he exploded ^.

He might be the way he was before when Shakes and he were buddies, maybe not, in any case, his resented self won't be so resented and he will be more relaxed about losing matches, I mean... Like the way other players react, shaking hands and that stuff.

It would be nice if, thanks to this "change" we would win a Fair Game Award or Man of the Match.

In any case, it would be a cool character development.