Relationship HCs (Dooma)

It's one of the only brutal sociopaths who's actually worth it

It's one of the only brutal sociopaths who's actually worth it... at least in my opinion.

Hope you like it :)

---

You met each other after his look changeLike he either despises or is apathetic to almost everything. 99.9% of people aren't worth his timeBut to you? Devoted. Unashamedly. Just fully ready to flip someone the bird and walk away mid-sentence just because you finally showed up to the party.who's gonna be stupid enough to make fun of how head over heels he is for you? Do they have a death wish??The dude is super protective of you, like reallyAt least he's not toxic... I thinkHe has definitely started fights over youThis would be canon and you can't deny it, you would be his favorite way to relax due to his anger issuesHe would just arrive at his shared room, where you are lying in bed, and out of nowhere he would collapse on your chest.He would groan a little, which you'd understand by "stroke my head until I fall asleep"It's difficult for him to express affection through words, but his love language is definitely through actionsLate nights with him and Skarra, maybe Dingan tooAnd of course late nights only with himA lot of playful teasingDefinitely has your name tattooed somewhereThis man's always touching you in some capacity—holding your hand, slinging his arm around your waist or over your shoulders, etc, etcBeing someone who didn't get enough attention and affection, when you get him something for no reason or pull him tight to your side during movie night, or card your fingers through his hair with his head on your lap, Dooma just melts for you, no one else would catch it, but his eyes soften and he huffs out a small sigh that even you can barely hear.Long story short, the bad guy on the football field is smitten with you and the rest of the world can go fuck itself.