Epilogue

POV: Xandor Galadon

Darkness wasn't new to me. I never was, it would never be.

Unconsciousness or sleep, either would end sooner or later.

But this time was different.

Because I just wouldn't wake up. And the worst thing about it was that I knew that I was asleep with full conscious but a sleeping body.

I couldnt hear anything, only my very own thoughts. I was imprisoned in my own mind.

It couldve been days, weeks, months or even longer until I finally started to be aware of my surroundings.

Warmth surrounded me, like a blanket but I still couldn't move. Still asleep.

An eternity later, fingers caressed my face, but they disappeared as fast as they came. The same thing happened again and again and again, but I had no idea who it was. Garrick, Liam?

No. Liam was dead.

Sorrow and grief gripped my heart in a tight hold, and even though I was still asleep, it felt like my body was cramping in pain.

I fell asleep again, but this time my mind followed thankfully.

******

The next time I woke, I was fully awake. Not only mind but body too. Relieve flooded me. That was when I noticed the hands clasped around my throat.

Instinct took over and in the next second, I had rolled around on the bed I was lying on, grabbed the person at their throat and pointed a dagger at their eye.

It was a man.

He was in his twenties with striking eyes, tousled reddish hair and a muscular built according to what I felt beneath me. He blinked at me in surprise and then amusement. He didn't take the situation serious. He should and he would.

Squinting my eyes slightly I willed the power inside of me to explode out of me and thousands of blinding energy-weaves circled around me. With a small motion of my head, they shot towards his face, formed into a blinding blade, stopping and hovering above his other eye. The eye now filled with fear and no longer amusement, and he gulped. Good.

"Who are you?" I asked him, voice cold and sharp.

"The one trying to heal you, dude," he retorted, and I saw mirth dance in his eyes. Seemed like he still wasn't aware that a slip of my arm would kill him within seconds. Moving my dagger from under his eye, I cut across his cheekbone, leaving behind a thin cut. He winced but to my surprise, the cut healed a second later. Interesting.

"I'm going to ask you again," I spoke. "Who. Are. You. Answer truthfully." I interrupted him as he opened his mouth. "Even you cannot heal from a busted brain, and I will paint yours at the walls if you aren't honest. Understood?" He nodded.

"My name is" He cleared his throat. "Brennan Sorrengail. I'm Violet's brother."

What. The. Fuck.

I drew back my dagger and the one made out of weaves and stepped back from the bed. Violet's brother straightened up and rubbed the spot on his cheek before looking back at me.

"And it probably interests you, that Liam Mairi is very much alive."

Soo, this is it. I hope that the ones who read it enjoyed what I wrote here and it isn't stupid or sth like that. I really like writing most of this and reading your comments is really nice, so thank you. This story is over now and I actually don't plan on writing a second one with Iron Flame, but you know, Maybe I will. So thank you and bye.