2 :: she comes home to you watching the eras tour movie

You were bored out of your mind and Taylor wasn't going to come home for another hour yet. You were scrolling on Instagram and saw that 'Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour' arrived on Disney+ today. You opened the app on the TV and searched it up. Before you clicked play, you ran upstairs and grabbed your green cape. It was a duplicate of Taylor's 'Willow' one. You wrapped it around you and found a light up ball under Taylor's bed, also from the 'Willow' performance.

You advanced back down the stairs, entering the living room and then pressed the play button. The movie played and you were up dancing along. You had watched The Eras Tour too many times, whether it was through TikTok edits or actually being there so you knew all of the choreograhy.

You were too caught up in the film and you didn't realise Taylor was home. As she unlatched the door and entered you still didn't hear her. She reached out to tap your shoulder and you fliched and spun around. As you got a glipse of her, you jumped into her arms. "Tay!" you said, in an affable voice. She wrapped her arms around you and whispered in your ear "What are you doing at this time of night?" You couldnt really hear her, the movie was on maximum volume after all. "Watching a movie!" You told her. She let go of you and looked at your outfit; you scrunched your nose which caused her to burst out laughing.

"Its time for bed, its 1am!" she told you. "No! Wait for it to finish!" you said back to her. She rolled her eyes and sat on the sofa, gazing as you danced ever so elegantly to her songs.

-

a/n: this is so rushed omg

★ requests?
put them here! →