1 :: you make her a paper ring

Taylor had just arrived home from work and you had a small suprise for her; as she wondered into the living room gazing her eyes around the room in search for you, you were sat on the sofa holding a small box. It was pink and had a bow wrapped around it. "Hey baby!" Taylor said in a jovial tone whilst walking towards you, hanging her work bag on the hook. "Hi!" You giggled, mischievously. She looked confused.

"What have you got there?" She spoke as she tried to take the box from your hands but you briskly snatched the box back into your grip, placing it on your lap. "Hey! Stop! Sit down T." you commented while trying to hold in a laugh. She nodded and complied then sat down next to you, sighing but also smiling. "So, (y/n) what have you got then? Dont keep secrets!" Taylor remarked, her lips beaming up into a huge smile. "It's a present for you!" You told her, awaiting her reaction. "For me? Youre so cute! Show me!" She was eager to open it. "Okay, okay. Here." You delicately handed her the box and she looked up at you for permission to open it.

You nodded and observed her as she undid the bow ever so slowly, building up tension of what may be inside. she looked up at you and smiled and then progressed to yawn the box open. Her eyes peered into the box and she gasped. She took out the ring crafted from paper and slipped it onto her ring finger. She looked at her hand and chuckled then her eyes directed their attention to (y/n). "Thank you so much! I love it so much." She truly loved it. "I got the idea from my favorite lover song! I love paper rings!" You emphasized on the word 'love'. You did really love that song, especially as she made it for you.

-

a/n: im sorry if this is bad this is my first ever time writing something like this 😭

★ requests?
put them here! →