"Greater Lord Rukkhadevata... How come I don't remember you?" I asked.

"That's because I erased myself just to save Irminsul." Rukkhadevata said.

She walks towards me and places her hands on my forehead. I feel a sudden pain in my forehead and regain my memories about Greater Lord Rukkhadevata.

I looked up to her and tears started to fall from my eyes. "I remember everything... Greater Lord Rukkhadevata..."

"I'm glad that you remember me. But that's not the point why you are here in Irminsul." Rukkhadevata said.

"Then why am I here?" I asked her.

"You're here because I want to give you this." She said as she handed me a... Gnosis? But it was my Gnosis.

"My Gnosis... but how did you get? I already gave it to the 'Doctor' in the past." I inspect the  Gnosis in my hand.

"The Gnosis that you gave to the 'Doctor' isn't the real Gnosis but a fake one." Rukkhadevata said.

"I'm giving you this because you're going to need it. The world you are living in right now isn't safe and a lot of enemies you might encounter are dangerous." She said.

"The Gnosis you are holding is not only you possessed Dendro but all the elements." She said.

"All the elements?" I asked.

Suddenly I saw 6 figures appear in front of me and it was the 6 Archons. Barbatos, Morax, Baal, Egeria, Murata, and Tsaritsa.

"Yes, not only do you possess them but you can also summon them except me since I no longer exist. You possessed all 9 elements." Rukkhadevata said.

"9? But don't 7 elements only exist in Teyvat?" I questioned her.

"Originally there were 9 elements but Celestia didn't want them since they were too powerful to begin with. Nobody knows where they are and nobody knows their existence." Rukkhadevata said.

"Your mission is to find the 6 Gnosis. Those Gnosis are scattered to different planets, we can't let anyone get the Gnosis into the wrong hands."

End of Flashbacks

All of them including Tok Aba look at you waiting for an answer. Me on the other hand I was getting nervous and started sweating, I don't know how to tell everyone that I was once a god in my past life.

"Care to explain?" Boboiboy raised a brow.

'Should I tell them the truth?'

I looked at everyone, they were waiting for my explanation. I took a deep breath and was ready to face them by telling the truth.

"Everyone, my name is Nahida and I was once a God in my past life." I said.

"..."

"....."